Video: Shogun - Shogun 1 (2001)

Just watched the kid/thomson the other day Phone Post 3.0

TTT

LOL @ the clown who didn`t know how to spell Bettendorf or Miletich.

ttt

LAter

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Any chance the uploader can make the video unlisted as opposed to private?

Amazing that a brand new member can find such an old post & I have no idea on how to get the video off of private.

1 Like

Does Pro Ice still post here?

Heā€™d be the guy to talk to about watching the videoā€¦

1 Like

Pro Ice hasn`t been here in ages,and I never seen him repost one of his videos.

1 Like

Havenā€™t been on here in years. Lost my old login associated with an email I no longer use but back now and going down nostalgia lane.

I think that I have this one, with sound. Iā€™ll have to check.

2 Likes

Now that would be a real shocker.I know that you have IFC`s,but the Shogun event with sound is extremely rare.

I still have some aces up my sleeve. Whatā€™s on my YouTube is only a fraction of what I have. There are some IFC events that I havenā€™t got around to converting yet, Iā€™ll see if I have that one.

I just checked. I do have it. With sound.

2 Likes

The IFC must have redistributed it because this is their new logo.All of the pictures shown on the DVD is from the IFC ā€œGlobal Dominationā€ show in Denver Colorado.None are from the Shogun event.

Mercy me,what are the chances of you uploading it & posting it on this thread.I would truely consider you a hero like I did with Pro Ice.I`m sure many others would also.

1 Like

Before I answer that question let me make sure that I donā€™t have any problems converting or uploading it.

1 Like

I never mentioned this before,but I had to send Paul Smith $400 for this show.He gave me his checking account info,and I sent him $400 dollars.There were problems with this show.