VIDEO: Subways Is Literally Putting SH*T In Sandwich

4 Likes

The ppl working at these places are barely employable, criminal-adjacent (if not already ex convicts) fuck bags. I would make it a point to be incredibly nice to them during your interactions and, even then, you might end up with a Lincoln log in your 6-inch.

Resolution? Only Michelin rated restaurants when eating out.

9 Likes

Must be time to raise minimum wage to $100 an hour. They deserve it.

7 Likes

11 Likes

She shouldn’t bitch about it. That was probably the healthiest part of the sandwich.

9 Likes

So either a fast food worker put shit on her sandwich. Or she did & she’s lying through her teeth just to get attention.

I think if I had to place a bet. There’s a higher chance she making the whole thing up

11 Likes

“Why do white people love Panera Bread, Alex?”

1 Like

you didn’t use “shit for breakfast” ? :frowning:

3 Likes

She certainly seems upbeat and excited about eating shit.

5 Likes

She ate da poo poo

3 Likes

She sounds like she’s making it up

the fact that she is talking about views and shit is very sus

3 Likes

^is correct. As much as I despise Subway for their garbage sandwiches, I hope they go after her with the full power of the law for defamation/slander, if proven false. bullshit hoaxes do not deserve to go unpunished.

5 Likes

If there’s shit in anyones sandwich go directly back to the store you got it and show them it

1 Like

That’s shitty.

I’m always sweet as pie to these employees but you can never be 100% sure they didn’t subtly taint your food just for shits and giggles.

Account name checks out…

City Subway

1 Like

i got subway for the last time ever last week. the footlong was 11 inches long and easily half an inch less in width. the meat for the philly cheese steak looked like cat food, and the vegetables were sliced so thin you could see through em. i took a bite, let my brain process it, spit it out, and then threw it away.

my girl brought it home so it’s not like i watched them make it and i still paid.

1 Like

why would anyone eat at subway? some of the worst food you can ingest.

The Subways near me all make, wrap, and hand the sandwich right in front of you. What kind of sorcery does this shit eater speak of?

4 Likes

How many dudes on this forum would let her shit in their mouth???

1 Like