VIDEO - SWEET two move chain drill from guard

What's going on everyone.

This is a chain drill that I created no to long ago from two drills that some of you may know already.  It's a combination fo the "swinging armbar" drill and the "rocking omo plata" drill.  Basicallly I two the two movements and I combined them for a really cool drill that I definitely feel will help make your movements smoother from the bottom, plus I think it can be a good combination to "advance" your basics.

Thanks for watching,

Jason

Thanks Jason!!

Later Phone Post

ttt

Anarkis - The board ate my post! Keep up the technique video blitz!

Nah...you posted in Atama :-)...I will...have another one coming soon...One of my favorite passes with some comp footage.

ttt Phone Post

Good stuff

I'm 6' 2" 250lb and not so flexable any longer, so that simple armbar drill gives me a little trouble now.  Guess I should do it more.

TTT

l8r

ttt Phone Post

Very cool, thanks!!!

You're welcome

Great post! I hope to see more. I would love to be able to move that effectively on bottom. We do the armbar and omoplata drills, but this one might break up the routine a little bit more, and help me to look for the armbar off of a missed omoplata and vice versa.

Two great old school drills third one sick to a great add on for drills thanks Jason keep them coming