VIDEO: Wade Rome vs. Pedepano

whats the deal with ffc 9

I have to be honest though - it's free, so I'll probably go there and watch it. Actually, I used to go to IronLife.com and now the 3 posts a day requirement to watch a video seems like a lot more work than just going through the agonizing shopping cart process at Bad Breed.

ttt and thanks for the shirts

someone please post this video up!!

great job thanks. my only complaint is some of the vids are hard to see....ie: really dark. but its free so great job and keep up the good work.

I would be I can't figure it out either.

I agree. It was kind of a boring match but it is tough to do much from a closed guard the entire match.

The only thing he ever tried was that weak ass Kimura.

Nonetheless, the takedowns were clear and the score was 6 to 0 my favor.

I am going to kick his ass much worse than that in TN on the 12th.

Wade Rome

im sorry im not taking anything away from wade but everyone is criticizing pdp, pdp even tho it was a "weak ass kimura" he did attack, and go for a finish all wade did was stall and go for a "weak ass canopener"

I tried to create an account. It said I already had one. So when I used the "forget password" feature it shot me an email with no password.

Someone post the video please. badbreed's site will not let me create an account.

Wade we understand it is very hard to get out and pass his guard, but in a championship fight you have to show more effort. I don't give much credit to takedowns as I am more interested in the grappling aspect of the match. However, dully noted your takedowns. But again, no action on the ground. And this match is primarily a grappling match, of which you did very little. To be quite honest, I would have called this a draw.

I cant view anything and I just got an account

"all wade did was stall and go for a "weak ass canopener" "

Maybe you didn't see where Wade got 2 takedowns.

" I don't give much credit to takedowns as I am more interested in the grappling aspect of the match."

Congratulations, you just outed yourself as a fucktard trollfag.

I understand that you have to get an account, but what do you do after that? click checkout? I dont want to do that and then have them send me something and expect payment.

Whether you give much credit to the takedowns or not, they were part of the scoring in the match. I was not asking for credit for my "weak ass canopener" (it was not a canopener it was an inverted smother choke also known as a "hoochiemama"). Nor, was I giving credit to Pano for his Kimura attempt.

Was the match boring ? Yes.
Was there much action on the ground ? No
Did either of us truly open up on the ground ? No
Did Pano get a bullshit decision based on the scoring criteria established ? ABSOLUTELY

Criticize the means if you like but the end is I beat Pano and the video proves it. Like I said before, under those rules, it was not even close. I was not looking to make a flashy match, I was looking for the 3,500 dollar check that I deserved.

Wade

PS - If you believe it is easy to break pano's closed guard then I suggest you ask the many who have tried to pass his guard and failed including Ricco Rodriguez (got submitted), Saulo Ribeiro, Mike Whitehead (got submitted), Alex Negao, Mike Van Arsdale (got Submitted), and Marcello Garcia.

I thought it was a nice match.
Thanks to badbreed for putting it up.

Wade Rome mentions that PeDePano has grappled with Marcelo Garcia. Could someone tell me how did that match go?

man, u need to make your website a little more user friendly. i cant even find a link for the sign up screen.

that should be the easiest thing to get to. just my 2 cents.