VIDEO: White Woman Shoots at Cop, Gets Shot By Cop

Happy Juneteenth

PICTURED: Woman, 19, shot dead by officer during Juneteenth parade after she opened fire on him from her car, leaving the cop sobbing on the floor afterwards

• The police say Briana Sykes, 19, of Flint, fired the first shots in the incident
  • The officer returned fire, striking the teen, who died as a result of her injuries
  • The incident took place around 2:14pm on Saturday, when the unidentified officer was working traffic during the city’s Juneteenth Celebration Parade
  • The Flint officer was ‘fired upon by the lone occupant of a vehicle who drove up to him at the traffic point,’ state police said on Twitter
  • ’Upon taking fire, the officer returned fire, striking the suspect,’ police added
  • In a video of the incident, the officer can be heard giving verbal commands, demanding to see the suspect’s hands
  • The officer can be seen on his knees, seemingly weeping after the shooting
  • Briana was transported to the Hurley Medical Center for treatment after the shooting, where she eventually succumbed to her injuries
  • No one else was injured Saturday, including the police officer involved
  • It wasn’t known yet why Briana allegedly shot at the officer, Lt. Kim Vetter said
  • Sister Nala McCracklin said 'I do feel horrible for the officer who did it and I’m not upset at him or anyone else’
  • Nala said that Briana’s boyfriend, who she did not name, had been killed in a shooting which did not involve police just three days earlier
  • She added: ‘She wasn’t a bad person, nor violent’

suicide by cop i guess, dont think i have ever seen a cop get that upset when the scene isnt even secure yet, not a criticism just speculating he probably just watched her head explode and couldnt take it.

if you want to fucking kill yourself just do it and dont drag anybody else into it ffs.

2 Likes

I’m confused, who’s the babe in the blue dress?

Yeah, I’m thinking there was more to this than just hoodrats doing hoodrat shit.

Mental illness, the boyfriend getting smoked a few days prior.

I’m going to put it out there and say she wasn’t ugly, and could’ve had a better life outcome than the typical 300 lb nose tackle hood bitch if she wasn’t whacked out.

3 Likes

All’s well that ends well

i guess thats the white woman OP mentioned… could have left the racial trolling angle out but hey why let a good opportunity for it go to waste?

1 Like

Well, fuck. Good for the sister.

That’s refreshing.

2 Likes

Girl saying her car was hit… well yeah, don’t sit at the scene of standoff filming for your facebook friends then dipshit. And stop saying bro, females saying bro to each other sound like retards.

3 Likes

Yeah, that wasn’t expected. Maybe she knew something was brewing in the head of her sister, and wasn’t overly surprised by this.

1 Like

Sounds like.

Either way, nice change of pace.

Lol @ actually thinking they would be white

oh this isnt my first day here, i knew what it was going to be…

That was fucking annoying.

Kind of sucked that the policeman was bummed. They are human I guess, despite what I’ve been told last 2 years.

Fuck that chick straight to hell. Tried to take an innocent man of the planet. Guess she loses.

Both of them did the whole clapping at each syllable. That’s how you try and sound smart, when your IQ is the same as tiger woods score after a round of golf