(Video) WWE Tryout @ Performance Center Salary

Blue please

http://youtu.be/dYbrQn0VE4Qr

Developmental contracts start at 25k a year; $45k for indy guys; $50k for divas and $52k for ex-football players..

So you wanna be a rassler?? Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - Blue please

http://youtu.be/dYbrQn0VE4Qr

Developmental contracts start at 25k a year; $45k for indy guys; $50k for divas and $52k for ex-football players..

So you wanna be a rassler?? Phone Post 3.0
^ The pay looks low compared to any other job, but these guys/gals, are getting paid to work out, play a character, and fall on their back. Easy? No. It beats having to get up at 4-5 am and punch a clock or sit in a cubicle, though. That said, the pay is lower than one would think it would be, but generally higher than most would get on the indys. Phone Post 3.0

Developmental talent only wrestle in Florida, right? Those salaries are not bad at all if they're not having to pay travel costs.

Do indy guys have to go through the same drills as newbies? Did FCW use the same training drills as NXT? I'm asking this because it's incredibly hard to imagine CM Punk doing any of those drills without crying and looking like a complete jackass. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - Do indy guys have to go through the same drills as newbies? Did FCW use the same training drills as NXT? I'm asking this because it's incredibly hard to imagine CM Punk doing any of those drills without crying and looking like a complete jackass. Phone Post 3.0
Shut up Gino Phone Post 3.0

and Florida has some sweet tax breaks too if I recall correctly. That's why so many guys live there.

And I am going to cry myself to sleep knowing girls on their first day on the job are making more than Steen, Devitt, KENTA, etc.

why the fuck do divas get paid more than the actual wrestlers?!?

Tommy Gunnz - why the fuck do divas get paid more than the actual wrestlers?!?
I'd imagine it's because wwe is going after the girls to sign them where as the guys are trying to get to wwe Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - and Florida has some sweet tax breaks too if I recall correctly. That's why so many guys live there.

And I am going to cry myself to sleep knowing girls on their first day on the job are making more than Steen, Devitt, KENTA, etc.
Yea no income tax here

Nxt does travel but not far from Orlando usually they stay in florida Phone Post 3.0

They call it an "upkeep" bonus. Whatever that means Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it's right but maybe because there are more guys than girls? Someone else had a good point as the WWE scouts the women where the guys want to get scouted. Just my thought process there. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
Divas have to spend a ton more on makeup, hair, fake tits, etc. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
Vaginal rejuvenation after Batista destroys them? Phone Post 3.0

As long as Bayley doesn't get fake tits, I'm not concerned.