Video?......

... of the Arnolds?..... anybody making them available.....

I'd like to know too. I emailed the ABOC web page but haven't got a reply back yet.

i still need to get a copy of my fight from the King of San Da... i was running my mouth all thru your fight... i might have to steal some move from you.... is there tape from last years Arnolds...

No tape from last year. I have my fight on tape because of a friend that had their camera with them.

We did the super fight show last year at ABOC and were promised a tape, it never appeared. Cung didn't get one, Scott didn't, no one. Don't hold your breath on anything this yearas for 2003 King of San Da USA San Da footageNOW AVAILABLE! Visit King of San Da USA web site at http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/kingofsanda/videosale.html

Tape 1: Daytime tournament
Complete coverage of both A and B divisions

Tape 2: Saturday night super fights
Ian Morgan (NYKK) vs.Rahsaan Kimbrow (Baltimore San Shou)
Brad Burrick (Ronin)vs. Derek Szmyt (Boston San Shou)
Gina De La Chesnaye (NYKK) vs. Sheila Gallagher (Boston San Shou)
Vladimir Strelnikov (Borodin Muay Thai) vs. Jordon Trujillo (Baltimore San Shou)
Sarah Ponce (Houston San Shou) vs. Chrissy Yandoli (AFC)
Zurab Besiashvili (Republic of Georgia) vs. Bernard Sfeir (Lebannon)

Each tape is over 90 minutes long! Individual tapes $25 plus $5 shipping and handling

Send check or money order payable to "CSH Martial Arts Inc."
c/o NYKK
336 W 37th Street, 5th floor
New York NY 10018
Credit card orders call (212) 239-8619

I got a copy of the Kind of Sanda tape and it is good quality!

Does anyone know where I can get the Chinese "King of Sanda" tapes/DVDs, or the assorted China/Sanda vs. Karate/Taekwondo/Thailand fights?

lkfmdc sells them.

i could go for a few of those too....

Currently, we do video ONLY.. VHS to US addresses are $20 plus $5 for S+HBest of KSD China compilation approx 3 hrs
KSD China north vs south 1hr and 50 min
US vs. China 1998 (Shonnie Carter, James Cook, etc) 2 hr and 15 min
US vs China 2001 (USA WKF B team) approx 90 minutes
Send check or money order payable to "CSH Martial Arts Inc."
c/o NYKK
336 W 37th Street, 5th floor
New York NY 10018
Credit card orders call (212) 239-8619