Vidieo of Rickson vs Yoji Anjo?

By now most of us have heard the story of when Rickson destroyed Anjoh after Anjoh invaded Ricksons school and starting insulting him. I've alwasy heard that the beating was pretty bad and that Rickson had the video of it. Has anyone actually seen this video? Does it really exist? Most videos like this end up getting leaked out. Discuss.

the video exists. several people here have seen it and say it is brutal,
that you can hear anjo's nose break when rickson punches him. only a
few copies of the vid exist and none hasbeen posted on the internet --
and probably won't.

Yeah, what he said^^^

I heard it was brutal.  Blood splatter EVERYWHERE.

I am waiting for this to surface along with the JFK files in the next few years.

"I was born ready motherf%@ker!"

it exists; good luck finding it

It does exist, I have seen it, only Rickson has it, it will not get posted here unless someone breaks in and steals it from Rickson.

Rickson always wanted to make a million bucks for a fight .... well if he sold the rights to that he would make it.... if it exists that is.. he may have destroyed it for legal reasons.

Who knows though... stranger things have happened... someone at some point will get a copy by whatever means and they will have a price.

"It does exist, I have seen it, only Rickson has it, it will not get posted here unless someone breaks in and steals it from Rickson."

-

but that would be yet ANOTHER Rickson dojo fight challenge that will be repeated again in the same cycle as Anjo tho

WOW!^ you should have recorded it on your phone... you would be a rich man, I would get a copy.. I have always wanted to see it... you are a rare guy, seeing that vidio is like a guy who witnessed the birth of Christ...lol!

^did they have camera/video phones back then?

There is an article in a Japanese magazine (Pro-Wrestle) about the fight, it had some pictures (a Japanese film crew was with Anjo, but was not allowed to view the fight). People have posted that link before; the article states that Rickson sent someone home to get a video camera, so it would be no surprise that the video exists.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5416/yoji3fz1.jpg

Recorded it on your phone! LOL. Wow. Back then the internet was freakin text and BBS. Phones looked like bricks and the Beatles were still together.

I know it exists because I watched it with Rickson. I don't think they ever made the video public. If I recall, it was shot on their video equipment and they always keep control of the video.

The fight was a beatdown. Anjo made a huge announcement in some arena in Japan that he was headed to LA to "Kill Rickson Gracie" (I saw that also). This was when Rickson was fighting over there and the organization that Anjo fought for hated Rickson (it might have been Rings but I don't remember)

Anyway, Anjo shows up with the Japanese press and his manager demanding to fight Rickson. If I recall Rickson wasn't there but went over to the school. They kick out the press, there is no ref and these two go at it. Rickson didn't have a scatch on him and Anjo was left unconscious in a pool of blood. I would say the fight was 2 or 3 minutes.

I remember asking Rickson afterwards why he was so brutal in the fight. He told me that he had to make it clear to the Japanese press and anyone else who won the fight. If I recall, Anjo also had enough damage where he ended up in the hospital.

Here is an interesting side story. Some Japanese comedian showed up to play a gag on Rickson. He was a little dude and had a sign that read "I want to fight Rickson Gracie". He was meet at the door by Rockson and Luis. In short time, Rockson jumped up and said "you have to fight me before you fight my dad". Rockson was probably 14 or 15 at the time. Rockson always had the fighter spirit. RIP my friend.

I also remember hearing that a day or two after the beating, Anjo showed back up at the school and presented Rickson with a gift. I want to say it was a sword?

samurai helmet

possibly a video of the fight ...?? i could be wrong tho

I was told by a Barra Black belt guy that Rockson probably had the best JJ technique he had ever experienced and the guy is a mat rat who loves to train, with a very good comp record...
Such a shame and a waste that all that shit happend... he made a wrong turn.
I think he would have been another Rickson... I also think he was as mad as Rickson and Relson.. in there day they would street fight all the time.