Vietnam vet brutalized at VA clinic

3 Likes

If that’s the patient advocate I’d hate to see what the VA police would have done.

16 Likes

The rise of violence against the elderly is very disturbing.

14 Likes

Until liberals call black people on their bullshit it will never end

17 Likes

He took his glasses out of the room.

“This man is still employed by the VA.”

No he isn’t. He was fired.

5 Likes

I’m sure there’s some local vets that aren’t too happy…black vets too.

The brotha’s can handle their biz.

1 Like

Black people attacking White people without consequences.

Their time is coming

8 Likes

Notice how the blur his ugly black face. It’s open season on whites. our women burned on the streets of Philadelphia and now our veterans. keep spreading these stories and make sure everyone knows the attackers are black. They don’t want us to know so that we stay guilt ridden.
Lawrence Gaillard

18 Likes

Ugly ass mother fucker

3 Likes

white power

He looks a good bit like Tommy from Martin…but poor Tommy died a while back.

Martin Lawrence Convulse GIF by Martin

Le Shat
©

1 Like

Why did trump do this?

3 Likes

Why do they blur out the attacker’s face but not the victim’s face ?

Hmmmmmmm…

9 Likes

The vet fucked up by touching him first.

4 Likes

Good lord. I knew I shouldn’t watch but like a dumbass I did anyway. That sucked.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed more and more that the people working for the VA are showing more and more disdain for those whom they serve.

A couple of anecdotal experiences of mine RECENTLY:

1. needed a note from my doctor ¶ so that I could wear a face shield instead of a mask for class. The mask was making me anxious and I started sweating profusely. She said she couldn’t write that note.

2. needed a note from same PA, saying that I was working with VOC Rehab (VREA) working toward employability. She refused to write the note. The school requirement is that it came from a doctor, so I couldn’t get it anywhere else.

3. asked voc rehab counselor for the note, he was told he could not write the note.

4. called same voc rehab counselor mid-may, got a call back end of may saying he would let me know before he leaves about my schooling (tuition). Called him back finally June 6th, got a call back June 15. We are in a small market (Iowa) so it’s not an “overwhelmed” situation. This lazy piece of shit hasn’t been to the office since Covid and he’s taking full advantage of it.

This shit NEVER would have been allowed under trump, as much as I dislike his personality he was 100% on top of making sure vets got treated properly. This administration won’t piss on us if we’re on fire.

11 Likes

The VA is full of unfireable people.

No matter how good the doctors are, they’re lucky if they get an average team.

2 Likes

“The vet fucked up by touching him first.”

He didn’t touch him first, you cowardly cunt. the black shoved his fingers in the vet’s face, and the vet RIGHTFULLY pushed it them away from him,

You wouldn’t know because you’re not a real man, but a real man doesn’t let another put his fingers in his face like that.

9 Likes

Fake news. Government run healthcare is perfect and has no problems
— dems

5 Likes