Vietnam vet brutalized at VA clinic

Spidey racism tingling…

And I think they were both black guys.

1 Like

That guy has a job where he wears dress clothes and a tie. Probably goes and macks on the ladies at Chick-Fil-A on his lunch hour. Then he goes back to work and choke slams 130 pound old men and kicks them in the head. It’s sad how many pieces of shit are floating around in society on the downlow. Gotta be wary.

3 Likes

If you can’t control yourself from violently handling an elderly person you shouldn’t be allowed in society.

The guy who got attacked is black.

1 Like
2 Likes

Pops looks like a light skinned black dude

1 Like

“ But for weeks, VA police who made the arrest, and leadership at the Atlanta VA refused to provide basic information about the attack.”

Nice. I’m sure they had to await orders from the government on how best to keep a lid on it. It took weeks because they’re backlogged trying to hide more shit like this.

3 Likes

Just know Biden cares more about Nazi’s in Ukraine then the American military. Another 450 million went to Ukraine.

https://rumble.com/v19howh-nothing-out-of-the-ordinary.-just-military-patriotic-education-in-ukraine..html

Looked like that to me too. Black on beige violence.

PA for the mask: I’m not familiar enough with your mental health history to be comfortable writing a note. I’d understand if I was asking for no mask at all, being uncomfortable because you’re a flaming liberal pussy. But I was asking for an exception to wear a face shield instead of a mask

PA for employability: I’m not writing it. That’s “xxx” department. Called “xxx” department who said it was another department, who said it was another. Then I called the voc rehab counselor who said he was told he was not able to write it, he also was unable to write a letter of recommendation for law school. No reason given.

The VA is absolute dog shit

My congressperson is a friend of mine from high school. Not sure what she can do

He advocates beating up patients

1 Like

My Dad died at the VA. They brought me into a room and the “Dr Asshole” explained that his liver and kidneys were failing (alcoholic). I asked if anything could be done and his words back to me were, “ have you ever had a piece of shit car?” I knew where he was going and said,” did you just compare my Dad to a piece of shit car?? Are you kidding me. Go get me a Doctor I won’t beat the shit outta of that has some bedside manners asshole”. He left in a hurry.

4 Likes

I’m sorry about your experience. Which VA was this? I take my grandpa to VA nearby and they have some good docs here

3 Likes

San Diego. I don’t blame the VA overall just Dr Asshole.

1 Like

Tellem your dad is like an old toyota and with a little fix up can go another 100k! He aint no fuckin pinto!

3 Likes

That’s nothing compared to the violence against black and trans elderly.

2 Likes

lol. If you consume mainstream media this is the lie they try and sell as truth.

1 Like

They do sell it, with great success

1 Like

Sickening! Just saw the twitter replies and some vets are like “Id like to go to the same location and see if I get this type of treatment”.