Viking muslims protecting synagogue

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/841438-denmarkcandles-1424424244-807-640x480.jpg

Following the attacks in Paris and Copenhagen, Jews and Muslims in Europe are facing “rising anti-Semitism,” and many Jews are leaving in “record numbers” to escape being targeted constantly by gunmen at their institutions in Paris and Copenhagen. Muslims in Oslo are taking the initiative to support these Jews by forming a “ring of peace,” according to a blog on The Washington Post.
The group of Muslims in Norway will form a “ring of peace” this Saturday around a synagogue in Oslo. On a Facebook page promoting the event, the group explained its motivations. Here’s a translated version of the invite:
Islam is about protecting our brothers and sisters, regardless of which religion they belong to. Islam is about rising above hate and never sinking to the same level as the haters. Islam is about defending each other. Muslims want to show that we deeply deplore all types of hatred of Jews, and that we are there to support them. We will therefore create a human ring around the synagogue on Saturday 21 February. Encourage everyone to come!

I might be off here but most Norwegian and Danish muslims won't be joining up in this thing...

LOL.

The Muslims are coming to offer "protection".

Sounds like some sort of offer from the mafia.

They'll be beaten up when they get home tonight.

finally

decent muslims stepping up

I don't think this will get a lot of traction here, but this is an example of Muslims condemning attacks by their religion.  Although I'm not one of those people that think it's a "small number" that are extremists, I do believe that number is quite high probably around 25-30% but it's good to see some of them standing up to say something.

Same happened in egypt. Till the church got burned down. Phone Post 3.0

ExposedByRose -

I don't think this will get a lot of traction here, but this is an example of Muslims condemning attacks by their religion.  Although I'm not one of those people that think it's a "small number" that are extremists, I do believe that number is quite high probably around 25-30% but it's good to see some of them standing up to say something.

Until the real killing starts. Then they shut up. Phone Post 3.0

Its nice to see more of this.
But is it really going to be Muslims protecting Jews in accordance with the Koran, or Muslims attacking Jews in accordance with the Koran?
It will be interesting to see the outcome. Phone Post 3.0

I live in Oslo. Supposedly 1300-1400 people showed up, not all muslims I'm sure. It was a good initiative imo.

Eric Bloodaxe - I live in Oslo. Supposedly 1300-1400 people showed up, not all muslims I'm sure. It was a good initiative imo.

So let's support the good stuff here - regardless of this or that majority...

droplogic - "Jews and Muslims in Europe are facing “rising anti-Semitism,” and many Jews are leaving in “record numbers” to escape being targeted constantly by gunmen at their institutions in Paris and Copenhagen. Muslims in Oslo are taking the initiative to support these Jews by forming a “ring of peace,” according to a blog on The Washington Post."

Jews and Muslims are facing anti-semitism?

Muslims are supporting their Jew brethren against European anti-semitism is what I got from that article. Fuck off. Phone Post 3.0
Good catch, vu Phone Post 3.0

Now that Jews feel unsafe in Europe...they are starting to move to Israel.

I bet the Palestinians love that.

droplogic - "Jews and Muslims in Europe are facing “rising anti-Semitism,” and many Jews are leaving in “record numbers” to escape being targeted constantly by gunmen at their institutions in Paris and Copenhagen. Muslims in Oslo are taking the initiative to support these Jews by forming a “ring of peace,” according to a blog on The Washington Post."

Muslims are supporting their Jew brethren against European anti-semitism is what I got from that article. Fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

"Muslims are supporting their Jew brethren against European anti-semitism is what I got from that article"

it is worded that way. I wonder if that was done on purpose?

droplogic - 
duckdentistry -
droplogic - "Jews and Muslims in Europe are facing “rising anti-Semitism,” and many Jews are leaving in “record numbers” to escape being targeted constantly by gunmen at their institutions in Paris and Copenhagen. Muslims in Oslo are taking the initiative to support these Jews by forming a “ring of peace,” according to a blog on The Washington Post."

"Muslims are supporting their Jew brethren against European anti-semitism is what I got from that article"

it is worded that way. I wonder if that was done on purpose?
No you don't. Phone Post 3.0

well yeah...you're right

Good on them Phone Post

"Islam is about protecting our brothers and sisters, regardless of which religion they belong to. Islam is about rising above hate and never sinking to the same level as the haters. Islam is about defending each other. Muslims want to show that we deeply deplore all types of hatred of Jews, and that we are there to support them. "

Clearly these Muslims have never read the Qu'ran. Phone Post 3.0

DiscoPlata - "Islam is about protecting our brothers and sisters, regardless of which religion they belong to. Islam is about rising above hate and never sinking to the same level as the haters. Islam is about defending each other. Muslims want to show that we deeply deplore all types of hatred of Jews, and that we are there to support them. "

And neither have you...it's no different then the Bible

“To the Jews who follow us belong help and equity. He shall not be harmed nor his enemies be aided.”

Lots of contridictions

Muslim and Semetic are not mutually exclusive

BruteDion -
DiscoPlata - "Islam is about protecting our brothers and sisters, regardless of which religion they belong to. Islam is about rising above hate and never sinking to the same level as the haters. Islam is about defending each other. Muslims want to show that we deeply deplore all types of hatred of Jews, and that we are there to support them. "

And neither have you...it's no different then the Bible

“To the Jews who follow us belong help and equity. He shall not be harmed nor his enemies be aided.”

Lots of contridictions

I have indeed, twice. The Qu'ran preaches intolerance. Mohammed didn't take over much of the ME with hugs and kisses...

And what does the OT have to do with this? You may be assuming I'm a Jew or Christian. Phone Post 3.0