Vile New York Times Peak Hypocrisy!

Incredible! The MSM is absolutely vile.

![](upload://yNJWGB99ieL1ElWSsZoqAuUEWmu.png)

![](upload://bXvsX3gkUdmZ7A5gqPaxB9GQarH.png)

7 Likes

Hell.   They bash Barr and call him Trumps wingman.   While Eric Holder said, " I'll always be Baracks wingman" 

Fucken pathetic

2 Likes

I will just go about being oblivious.

LOL at these nerdy faggots pretending federal pardons and commutations, at the president's sole discretion, is not completely normal.

The president can literally pardon any federal criminal he wants. One doesn't even have to petition for a pardon or commutation. Any "unspoken rules" about how someone should serve x amount of years is just that-- unspoken, as in, unofficial. 

Trump can literally pick names out of a hat and pardon them at random.

Not to mention, Obama commuted the sentence of a literal terrorist (López Rivera).

1 Like
Adrian Street -

Hell.   They bash Barr and call him Trumps wingman.   While Eric Holder said, " I'll always be Baracks wingman" 

He straight up shielded him from prosecution. 

The hypocrisy of the left has become common knowledge to everyone but tribal sheep and ideologues.

1 Like

The MSM is a joke.  I love watching the pendulum swing back faster and faster to the right.  

Uli Kunkel -

Blagojevich is a scumbag crook that should not be set free. He’s the vile one. Cant speak about any of the other people but he’s a garbage human being. Also, not sure why you care about what some dude on Twitter says. Twitter is NOT real life. Did you know that? 

It's worth pointing out the transparent hypocrisy from a NYT journalist who covers Trump for what is regarded as the most prominent newspaper in the country.

It's important to see how warped their world view is, given this is the same perspective they use to cover this administration in a professional capacity.

ttt

I think the greatest point and unintentional focus of the msm hypocrisy is how it brings to light just how ignorant and ill informed today’s youth still are. Campus Reform does an excellent job of showing just how many educated idiots there are. 

Additionally, it magnifies the short term memory lapses that the left always has regarding the misbehavings of their own.

Can anyone even fathom the orcus/pedro levels of stupid that universities would be graduating into the world if higher education became free like the retarded left wants? 

I mean, right now most of them are paying to be at the current status quo level of stupid coming out of college. 

Faggots

Uli Kunkel -

Blagojevich is a scumbag crook that should not be set free. He’s the vile one. Cant speak about any of the other people but he’s a garbage human being. Also, not sure why you care about what some dude on Twitter says. Twitter is NOT real life. Did you know that? 

You're a dense one.....

Didn't Obama let out a dude and he was immediately gunned down INSIDE the halfway house by masked men? I was thinking maybe he should have stayed put. Lol.

ttt