Vin losing his Diesel?

Blue pls

http://www.ultimasnoticiasbolivia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/AAfh0WQ.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Now I don't feel so bad. Thank you.

I suppose it only serves to reinforce that much of the modern "fitness" craze isn't so much about actual health and fitness as it is aesthetics. That isn't to say some folks aren't in for health...relax chest shavers, I'm sure you're all on the live longer train.

He'll get in shape for his next role. Until then, hotdogs and beer like a real American.

Hurray beer! Phone Post 3.0

Butt Hurt - I suppose it only serves to reinforce that much of the modern "fitness" craze isn't so much about actual health and fitness as it is aesthetics. That isn't to say some folks aren't in for health...relax chest shavers, I'm sure you're all on the live longer train.

He'll get in shape for his next role. Until then, hotdogs and beer like a real American.

Hurray beer! Phone Post 3.0
Or all this is preparing for an emotionally investing role as a fat guy in a movie.

Embrace the grind! Phone Post 3.0

BlackWhopperRegrets.

"Dad Body" trend IMO

I'm reaping the benefits Phone Post 3.0

Living his life a quarter pounder at a time.

Did you know he is half black? The whiter years are takin ova Phone Post

The man is 48 cut him some slack. He's "Diesel" when he needs to be, pun intended. I saw in some comments he was doing FF7 and Witch Hunter back to back. No it's time to chill.

I also think it's interesting how given the motivation ie $$$ you can go from looking like shit or average to movie ready pretty fast. I think it helps if you spend most of your time not as a fat lazy fuck.

I saw this, I wasn't sure if it was real Phone Post 3.0