Vince McMahon taking back creative control!?

Just read about it while googling his name

So who was in charge this whole time? Phone Post 3.0

When do they finally move past the PG era? Phone Post 3.0

holstach - When do they finally move past the PG era? Phone Post 3.0
I think their contract with USA stipulates the content rating. Would like to have at least the last hour of RAW and PPVs have that old feel.

Now that Linda is out of major politics I would have hoped it would help the content. Phone Post 3.0

I don't believe VKM ever really let go of it. Maybe he is just taking the title back.

I think it's time to let Triple H take over Phone Post 3.0

KyMart23 - I think it's time to let Triple H take over Phone Post 3.0
VKM just took it back apparently after the Tokyo show and drop in ratings Phone Post 3.0

BigWilliam - I don't believe VKM ever really let go of it. Maybe he is just taking the title back.
This. VKM had the final say on everything anyway and is quite fond of making big changes to storylines at the very last minute. Vince needs to let go. He's too old and crazy at this point to running anything. I wouldn't even trust him to run a bath without fucking it up. Phone Post 3.0

lol he never has let it go really. Maybe on a few weeks where we had a lot more action he lets Trips or someone else control it, but even then it is within reason. And the PG rating thing people need to get over, it not being PG doesn't change shit if you still have crap storylines and less in ring action. Being able to curse and have blood doesn't make your product better. Hell NXT is PG and is more often a LOT better than the other shows.

VKM gives other people the illusion of control while over seeing and reversing every decision he doesn't like so he can blame them later for the WWE's failings. Boss from hell for sure.

With the ratings being this bad, I wonder if they allow Cena his time off until Christmas Phone Post 3.0

He has never let it go. He won't until he's dead.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Well Neville all of a sudden is jobbing and getting buried so there might be something to it with Vince's looooove for the smaller guys...

KyMart23 - With the ratings being this bad, I wonder if they allow Cena his time off until Christmas Phone Post 3.0

Cena can do pretty much anything he wants

BigWilliam - VKM gives other people the illusion of control while over seeing and reversing every decision he doesn't like so he can blame them later for the WWE's failings. Boss from hell for sure.

VU

Hunter V - lol he never has let it go really. Maybe on a few weeks where we had a lot more action he lets Trips or someone else control it, but even then it is within reason. And the PG rating thing people need to get over, it not being PG doesn't change shit if you still have crap storylines and less in ring action. Being able to curse and have blood doesn't make your product better. Hell NXT is PG and is more often a LOT better than the other shows.
Agree with all of this. Phone Post 3.0

Koma -
VKM just took it back apparently after the Tokyo show and drop in ratings Phone Post 3.0
I'm confused what happened on the Tokyo show? Phone Post 3.0

HHH isn't as bad as the Internet dorks say he is. I remember as a kid watching Terra Ryzin or however it was spelled be a lower mid carder on wcw's Saturday morning throw away show. The power hour possibly?
Anyway, the guy absolutely paid his dues and knows what good wrestling is. Phone Post 3.0

Raw this past week averaged around 3.3 million viewers, it's been that for a few years now. Don't know why McMahon is surprised.

JohnMc1 - 
Hunter V - lol he never has let it go really. Maybe on a few weeks where we had a lot more action he lets Trips or someone else control it, but even then it is within reason. And the PG rating thing people need to get over, it not being PG doesn't change shit if you still have crap storylines and less in ring action. Being able to curse and have blood doesn't make your product better. Hell NXT is PG and is more often a LOT better than the other shows.

Exactly. If Blood and cursing made a better product then ECW would still be functioning.

TNN killed ECW, that isn't a secret.

mattloveslamp - 
Koma -
I'm confused what happened on the Tokyo show? Phone Post 3.0

It was awesome. Can't be having that.