Vince McMahon will push your shit in!

Holy mother of fuck I haven't even seen the first bob costas interview on hbo on the record...

Vince wanted to butt fuck costas and show him who's the boss... Vince is a fucking boss and should be hailed as an American treasure and revolutionary Entrepreneur
The second time he was on there Charlie sheen was following him

Yeah costas had some good shit going on even tho he's a beta cuck..

I'll give a bro job to whomever provides the vids I'm on the app Phone Post 3.0

He is not an entrepreneur Phone Post 3.0

King K - He is not an entrepreneur Phone Post 3.0
He's very clear in the interview he is one... He takes risk

Calculated risk...

He has a 12 inch hog Phone Post 3.0

i thought he was going to smash costas in that interview

In Limbo -

i thought he was going to smash costas in that interview

The intensity of alpha McMahon was certainly palpable.. Phone Post 3.0

I hate to be the one to tell you how Owen Hart turns out. Phone Post 3.0

Vince is legitimately one of the most fascinating human beings of all time. Someone's gonna win an Oscar playing him one day.

Mattapooh - Vince is legitimately one of the most fascinating human beings of all time. Someone's gonna win an Oscar playing him one day.
Bro I was thinking this big time

Dude said his life goal as a young man was to kill his stepfather, once his step dad died from cancer Vince was upset that he couldn't do it himself and said "I would have enjoyed killing him"

Bad ass.. Let Leo play in in a Scorsese biopic and fuck yeah Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman - I hate to be the one to tell you how Owen Hart turns out. Phone Post 3.0
I seen it live bro was watching the ppv

No need to bring up Owen. I was a big fan Phone Post 3.0

cbone25 - 
Mattapooh - Vince is legitimately one of the most fascinating human beings of all time. Someone's gonna win an Oscar playing him one day.

Dude said his life goal as a young man was to kill his stepfather, once his step dad died from cancer Vince was upset that he couldn't do it himself and said "I would have enjoyed killing him"

He was physically and sexually abused as a child. The guy is filled with rage.

itskrisdude -
cbone25 - 

Is this in a book or something I'd love to read about his life Phone Post 3.0

fsshariq - Agreed. Vinny Mac is a true boss. As for anyone questioning he's an entrepreneur, consider the fact that wrestling, particularly WWE, is a household name. Sure it was popular before but would not be anywhere near how it is regarded currently. Phone Post 3.0

i think he is alluding to the fact that vince's dad and i think grandada laid the foundation for him to create WWE

cbone25 - 
itskrisdude -
cbone25 - 

He's talked about. Do a google search and you'll find some info.

Lux Fixxins -
cbone25 -
bruddahoodaman - I hate to be the one to tell you how Owen Hart turns out. Phone Post 3.0
I seen it live bro was watching the ppv

No need to bring up Owen. I was a big fan Phone Post 3.0
You saw a blank screen because of the delay? Cool Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Costas voted me down

Fuck u bob Phone Post 3.0

The vinny mac gifs are some of the best I've seen. Can someone one here be so kind and post? Phone Post 3.0

cbone25 - 
itskrisdude -
cbone25 - 

There's a phenomenal Playboy interview that's a must-read if you're at all interested in the man. He's incredibly intelligent, broken in a lot of ways from his horrible upbringing yet incredibly soft as well (the parts where he talks about putting his kids to bed when they were little).

Really, really interesting dude:

https://www.talkwhateveronline.com/threads/vince-mcmahons-playboy-2001-interview.23557/#post287197

PLAYBOY: Are you fearless?

MCMAHON: Like I said, I grew up in a very volatile environment. My view was that if I took a beating and lived, I won. I still have that view. It gives me a tremendous advantage, because I'm not afraid of failure. Don't get ne wrong --I hate failing. But I'm not afraid to take chances and fall on my ass, because if I live through it I'll be better off, and I'll win.

PLAYBOY: You had a rough childhood in Havelock, North Carolina, where you grew up in a trailer.

MCMAHON: [Laughs] A new Moon trailer, eight feet wide. Trailer park isn't poverty. You don't have much privacy, but there are nice things about it. Everything is compact, and it beats some other places. Prior to that I lived in Manly, North Carolina, in a house with no in-door plumbing. That could get a little disconcerting in the wintertime,

PLAYBOY: So you're the manly man from Manly" Are those your first memories?

MCMAHON: Yeah, and the summertime wasn't much better, sitting on the privy with the heat and humidity and stench. Oh man, the flies! So when we moved ot the trailer park, it wasn't so bad.

PLAYBOY: You lived with an older brother, your mother and occasional others right?

MCMAHON: My parents got divorced and I went with my mom, Vickie. She was in the church choir. A real performer, a female Elmer Gantry. Very striking, with an excellent voice. Lived with her and my real asshole of a stepfather, a man who enjoyed kicking people around.

PLAYBOY: Your stepfather beat you?

MCMAHON: [Nodding] Leo Lupton. It's unfortunate he died before I could kill him. I would have enjoyed that. Not that he didn't have some redeeming qualities. He was an athlete, great at any sport, which I admired. And I remember watching The Jackie Gleason Show with him. We used to laugh together at Jackie Gleason.

PLAYBOY: Lupton was an electrician. He hit you with tools didn't he? A pipe wrench?

MCMAHON: Sure.

PLAYBOY: He hit your brother, too?

MCMAHON: No, I was the only one of the kids who would speak up, and that's what provoked the attacks. You would think that after being on the receiving end of several attacks I would wisen up, but I couldn't. I refused to. I felt I should say something, even though I knew what the result would be.

PLAYBOY: You fought him when he hit your mother.

MCMAHON: Absolutely, First time I remember, I was six years old. The slightest provocation would set him off. But I lived through it.

PLAYBOY: That's an awful way to learn how a man behaves.

MCMAHON: I learned how not to be. One thing I loathe is a man who will strike a woman. There's never an excuse for that.

PLAYBOY: Eventually, you escaped from your stepfather.

MCMAHON: By the time I was 14 I was on my own. I was pretty much a man then. Physically at least. In other ways I'm still becoming a man.

PLAYBOY: Was the abuse all physical, or was there sexual abuse, too?

MCMAHON: That's not anything I would like to embellish. Just because it was weird.

PLAYBOY: Did it come from the same man?

MCMAHON: No. It wasn't...it wasn't from a male.

PLAYBOY: That's so mysterious. It sounds like a difficult thing for a kid to deal with.

MCMAHON: You know, I'm not big on excuses. When I hear people from the projects, or anywhere else, blame their actions on the way they grew up, I think it's a crock of shit. You can rise above it. This country gives you the opportunity if you want to take it, so don't blame your environment. I look down on people who use their environment as a crutch.

PLAYBOY: Surely it must shape a person.

MCMAHON: No doubt. I don't think we escape our experiences. Things you may think you've pushed to the recesses of your mind, they'll surface at the most inopportune time, when you least expect it. We can use those things, turn them into positives-- change for the better. But they do tend to resurface.

PLAYBOY: We can leave that topic, but one last thing first. You said that the sexual abuse in your childhood "wasn't from the male". It's well known that you're estranged from your mother. Have we found the reason?

MCMAHON: [Pauses, nods] Without saying that, I'd say that's pretty close.

PLAYBOY: OK, let's take a look at the teenage Vince. You once said that you "majored in badass".

MCMAHON: I was totally unruly. Would not go to school. Did things that were unlawful, but I never got caught.

PLAYBOY: Did you ever steal?

MCMAHON: Automobiles. But I always brought them back. I just borrowed them, really. There were other thefts, too, and I ran a load of moonshine in Harlowe, North Carolina in a 1952 Ford V8. That was a badass car at the time.

PLAYBOY: What did you get paid for running hooch?

MCMAHON: A fortune. I think it was 20 bucks.

PLAYBOY: Finally, the police caught up with you.

MCMAHON: They had a lot of circumstantial evidence. I was always in fights, too. They'd pull up and there we were, me and my group of guys, going at it with the Marines.

PLAYBOY: You fought the Marines?

MCMAHON: Havelock is right outside the Marine base at Cherry Point. There was a place called the Jet Drive-In. Real creative --The Jet, because of all of the military jets at the base. On Friday and Saturday nights it was time to get it on with the Marines. It was a challenge. Most of them were in great condition, but they didn't know how to fight. I'm not saying they were easy pickings. They got their testosterone going and they were all liquored up. Some of them were real tough. But me and my guys were street fighters. I mean, maybe you've been through basic training and you know how to operate a bayonet. That's different from sticking your finger in someone's eye or hitting a guy in the throat, which comes naturally to a street fighter. And they can't believe you're not "fighting fait". Suddenly they can't breathe and/or see, and they realize: "Oh my God, am I in for an ass kicking".

PLAYBOY: Ever come close to killing one of them.

MCMAHON: I would like to think not very close. That's not what I wanted to do. You want to incapacitate a guy. Once you get someone down you don't want him getting back up. You don't want him moving, so you make sure he doesn't. It's not pretty, but it was challenging and fun.

PLAYBOY: Finally the authorities in Havelock gave you a choice--

MCMAHON: Right. It was reform school or military school. I went to Fishburne Military School in Waynesboro, Virginia, in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Military school is expensive. My mom was still my guardian and she couldn't afford it. So my dad was notified and he paid.

PLAYBOY: Your father was a pro wrestling promoter. It was wrestling money that sent you to military school.

MCMAHON: That's right. I would see him in the summertime and on the occasional holiday. That he was able and willing to send me to military school made an impression. It was a chance to start over. Maybe it doesn't seem that I changed, since I was the first cadet in school history to be court-martialed, but I at least started to change. No one really knew me at Fishburne. I had no badass reputation to uphold.

PLAYBOY: So why did they court-martial you?

MCMAHON: For no particular infraction. Again, I was lucky and a little drafty--I wasn't caught for some stuff that would have meant immediate dismissal, like stealing the commandant's car. Colonel Zinneker had an old, green, beat-up Buick, and he always left the keys in it. He also had a dog that he was nuts about. I love animals, but one day I couldn't resist giving the that dog a laxative. I put the laxative in some hamburger and the did his has business all over the commandant's apartment, which thrilled me greatly.

PLAYBOY: What finally got you in trouble?

MCMAHON: Insubordination. I had no respect for the military because they were playing military. Sure, it's an ROTC program, but we weren't in a war. We were a bunch of kids. The idea of this adult from Army ROTC ordering all of the kids around--and getting off on it--ugh! What kind of human being is that? I was insubordinate, but I didn't really have many scrapes at Fishburne. I was playing sports --wrestling and football- and that helped me.

PLAYBOY: What position in football?

MCMAHON: Offensive guard and defensive tackle. But all I really knew how to do was fight. So it was, "Bring it on!". But when you've got bare knuckles and you're hitting a guy with a helmet on, it's no good. I was used to gouging eyes and going for the throat. A big kick in the nuts is always primo--you hear the guy go "Huhhh!" and you think, his ass is mine. But you can't do that on the football field. Football is all about technique, and I was a lousy football player. In one game I was personally penalized more yardage than our offense gained.

PLAYBOY: Still, you beat the court-martial and even graduated. By then you had stolen cars and run moonshine. You'd had a drink. You'd had your first joint. You'd lost your virginity.

MCMAHON: [Pauses] That was at a very young age. I remember, probably in the first grade, being invited to a matinee film with my stepbrother and his girlfriends, and I remember them playing with me. Playing my penis, and giggling. I thought that was pretty cool. That was my initiation into sex. At that age you don't necessarily achieve an erection, but it was cool. At around the same time there was a girl my age who was, in essence, my cousin. Later in life she actually wound up marrying that asshole Leo Lupton, my stepfather! Boy this sounds like Tobacco Road. Anyway, I remember the two of us being so curious about each other's bodies, but not knowing what the hell to do. We would go into the woods and get naked together. It felt good. And for some reason I wanted to put crushed leaves into her. Don't know why, but I remember that. I don't remember the first time I had intercourse, believe it or not.

PLAYBOY: Your growing up was pretty accelerated.

MCMAHON: God, yes.