Vinny got KOed twice,no?

After he got dropped his hands went limp on two separate occasions.

Cant be good for the brain.

It was weird, in real time. It looked like he was pulling guard and going for am armbar. Then they showed other angles, and that obviously wasn't the case. Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - It was weird, in real time. It looked like he was pulling guard and going for am armbar. Then they showed other angles, and that obviously wasn't the case. Phone Post

I didn't even see the right hand that landed on the feet at first. I thought he got clipped trying to pull guard. Phone Post

Sometimes these things happen in MMA......

Vinny is a beast and Perosh came out and executed and caught him. When talented, powerful men swing at each other sometimes crazy shit happens....

I didn't even know it was a knockdown at first. I thought Vinny was pulling guard. Then it was over and I was like uhhhhh... What the actual fuck just happened lol Phone Post 3.0

Haulport -

Sometimes these things happen in MMA......

Vinny is a beast and Perosh came out and executed and caught him. When talented, powerful men swing at each other sometimes crazy shit happens....

This is true ... Phone Post 3.0

I think he went out six times Phone Post 3.0

It was great timing and setup by Perosh. He worked that move over and over in training in the lead up to this fight. And then the Hippo instinct kicked in to maul his injured foe.

Pessimist_Pete - I think he went out six times Phone Post 3.0

7 if you include him pressing the snooze button that morning. Phone Post

Don't forget the KO he suffered when Bader tagged him. These things add up over time.

terrible way to lose

K1 Striking.