Vinny mag .... I'm calling you out

EDIT: This is the real Naderhood. I lost a bet on the Bisping fight and UKTT member NoGi Bear got to use my account for 24 hours.  Other than making stupid threads and making me look like an attention whore, the biggest damage was to my rep as he completely lacks my legendary sense of humor, which should have given it away that somebody else had my account.

Vinny by armbar Phone Post

UG vs OG

We play for keeps, Vinny! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Nader, that's very nice you to help Vinny pad his record. Phone Post

War og Phone Post

send me those pics (you know what I'm talking about) and i will personally support you in this thread.

Gotta go with my boy nader

-FC- -
UGCTT_Capnsavem - Nader, that's very nice you to help Vinny pad his record. Phone Post

Naders ground skills would make Vinny look silly. Phone Post

I hunt black belts Phone Post

Boyz in the hood

Stevia Viper -
Naderhood -
-FC- -
UGCTT_Capnsavem - Nader, that's very nice you to help Vinny pad his record. Phone Post

Naders ground skills would make Vinny look silly. Phone Post

I hunt black belts Phone Post

Sorry sir but he will kill your spirit and leave you a broken man. Would love to watch tho. Phone Post

If I get to 50 vote ups by midnight ill do a video blog for Vinny to send to Dana ..... I might even tap DBT in the kitchen Phone Post

War OG!!! Phone Post

I'm on a phone naderhood. What's your real name so I can look you up. Phone Post

Naderhood, GIMME THOSE PICS!!!!!!!! (please, not kidding when I say that I will hound you all day long over this).

-FC- -
jtown2 - I'm on a phone naderhood. What's your real name so I can look you up. Phone Post

Shane Carwin Phone Post

This Phone Post

GCT - Naderhood, GIMME THOSE PICS!!!!!!!! (please, not kidding when I say that I will hound you all day long over this).

CHILL !!! I'm trying Phone Post

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - Are you still signed to bellator? Phone Post

I'm signed to every organisation I've ever fought for because no one is stupid enough to let me go

..... Until Dana Phone Post

Warrenpeace - No 3rd fight with...Dan Cramer to finish the woukd be epic trilogy?

In the UFC I would Phone Post

DanChow -
-FC- -  I think Nader takes this. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Naderhood -
-FC- -
jtown2 - I'm on a phone naderhood. What's your real name so I can look you up. Phone Post

Shane Carwin Phone Post

This Phone Post

Shane has multiple accts? FRUAD! You got a fight w the fat boy coming up. Remember? Phone Post