Vinny Magalhaes Cut from UFC

Along with a few other fighters, Vinny was cut today.
I haven't really heard much from him since his loss to Perosh. It looks like his twitter account @VinnyMMA has been deleted too.
Has any one heard anything from him?

I really like Vinny and have enjoyed watching him fight. I hope he is doing fine keeps competing in grappling where he is one of the best

I heard something from him a little while ago:

"Anthony Perosh sucks."

Who else was cutt? Phone Post 3.0

I like Vinny, but it's hard to complain about him getting cut.

So sorry for Vinny. He cant get it together in the UFC. Maybe is time to retire from MMA and live an easier life? He gave his all and Im grateful for that.

Dave Herman, Ednaldo Oliveira, John Maguire, and Bristol Marunde also appear to be gone from what I can gather. Likely at least one more incoming (I figure John Albert is a lock unless his opponent tests positive for PEDs).

Well, I can't say he wasn't given a decent opportunity. Sucks it had to end on such a sour note, but for every win there has to be a loss.

I can't say I'm surprised, and Vinny can't say he didn't get the opportunity to shine.Calling out Davis was a mistake, IMO

I wish him the best.

man, he even deleted his twitter account? wtf.

countsavage - Maybe he will delete is life. Phone Post 3.0

So edgy bro Phone Post

countsavage - Maybe he will delete is life. Phone Post 3.0

Voted Down. THats fucked up. Vinny seemed like a cool guy that got caught up in trash talk.

I like how you don't kick a guy when he's down... oh wait

Not even remotely funny

Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -

Voted Down. THats fucked up. Vinny seemed like a cool guy that got caught up in trash talk.

While that comment was below the belt, vinny has always been a asshole Phone Post

This, will vote down lb420 when I can.

:) haha

sarcasm btw^^^

Damn, John Maguire also.

2 exciting grapplers, gotta show it on the night though.

I think John needs to seriously think about a prehaps cutting some weight for a fight. Phone Post

countsavage - Maybe he will delete is life. Phone Post 3.0

Voted down bitch. Phone Post

It's what he wanted. Phone Post

Damn, when vinnys on he's on. Beautiful Jiu Jitsu , was great to watch. Hopefully see him find his stride again n work his way back up Phone Post 3.0

Respect for vinny. He called out a tough guy, tried to make some money by hyping up the fight and ended up getting caught. No shame in that. I get that some of you didn't like the way he did it but it didn't bother me. Phone Post 3.0

No way, John Maguire was cut!? Phone Post 3.0