Vinny Maghales VS Jason Guida

Lion Of Zion - didn't he beat Lance on TUF?

I was about to say... I thought Vinny broke one of his ribs from kicks.

ICantSeeHowDoneIAm -  If Mike Russow took Guida down and subbed him relatively easily I am more than sure Vinny should get this win. Barring some freak occurance Vinny wins this 9/10 times.

lol at comparing russow to vinny. WTF?

robnashville - 
Tahiti Bo - No - it's Raleigh (RBC) - Carolina Crown -10/24.... he is advertised to fight Rashad's brother, unless it has changed.  It is the headliner, but all of the posters I have seen around town have only Royce Gracie on them.

Was considering going, but this is really a 'green' card they've got:

Drew Stewart (1-0) vs. Chris Sutton (2-0)Carlos Perez (0-1) vs. TBDWalker Vivian (2-0) vs. Andy Teague (2-0)Dustin Turbeville (1-2) vs. James Hall (1-0)Jeff Loken (4-0) vs. Grant Harris (3-1)Jeffrey Tharington (5-0) vs. Franklin Hickman (1-0)Jessica Johnson (0-0) vs. Jordan McDonald (0-1)Dave Linder (2-2) vs. Pete Martin (4-1)Justin Dalton (3-2) vs. Larry Hughes (0-1)Marcus Thomas (0-1) vs. Tomar Washington (1-0)Josh Eagans (2-1) vs. Billey Dowey (0-0)Preston Marks (0-1) vs. Brandon Garner (7-1) *CFP Bantamweight Title FightBrian Keller (2-2) vs. Charles Whitfield (2-1)Noe Quintanilla (5-5) vs. Robert Owens (6-1)Vinny Malgalhaes (3-5) vs. Lance Evans (1-3)

bo, didn't know you were in the triangle.... i live about an hour away....

the CFP shows tend to be loads of ammys and local pros, they seem to bring in a semi name for the raleigh shows.. i think they had nissen osterneck lined up for last year's card before he fell through
Yep... Chapel Hill/Durham

Are you planning on going to this one?  

So... is the fight against Evans or Guida?

taylork3 - So... is the fight against Evans or Guida?

Guida

Vinicius  - 

Guida

Good luck Vinnie!

AmericanPsychoMMA - 
Vinicius  - 

Guida

Good luck Vinnie!
Thanks!

Kick his ass, Vinny!!!

Crooklyn - Vinny's gonna smash him.  Is there going to be a stream available for this?

NarlyPersianDude - I thought it was Antwain Britt that Vinny beat.

Commiserate.

No...Antwain beat Jimmo, but broke his hand then they brought Eliot back... I fought Lance ...

Vinny by flying armbar make it happen!

Vinicius by total domination on the ground!!!

Best of lucky Vinny.

Vinny is the man. Hopefully he can get back into the UFC soon.

Vinicius  - 

Guida

Cool! Bigger name/scalp on the record

Still keen to see an oma or gogoplata

Good luck Vinny!!!!

i like vinny and i wish him luck but i think jason will be too much for him. if not for the stupid doctor who has never been in a fight in his whole life not allowing him to fight on tuf jason would have won the whole thing or atleast made the finals. this probably would have been the final match as jason would have beat bader in the semis

Sandra, vinny wins hands down if he takes it to the ground and fights with this strengths.

SandraBullockFan - i like vinny and i wish him luck but i think jason will be too much for him. if not for the stupid doctor who has never been in a fight in his whole life not allowing him to fight on tuf jason would have won the whole thing or atleast made the finals. this probably would have been the final match as jason would have beat bader in the semis

Hilarious. Bader is better at everything.

In for Vinny weigh in picture.

Guida by KO. Just like he did vs. Logan Clark in his last fight