Vinny reppin' the UG in Abu Dhabi

Goddamn that guy and his muscles and good looks... :|

Vinny Magalhaes

going to Abu Dhabi in few hours to spend a week training w Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Zayed, ADCC Creator and part owner of the 

vinny is the man.

Part owner? I thought it was all Fertitta money. 

Ghetto-Top-Team -  Part owner? I thought it was all Fertitta money. 
http://mmajunkie.com/news/17531/abu-dhabi-owned-flash-entertainment-buys-10-percent-of-ufcs-parent-company.mma 

Its amazing that if you pay someone for there skills they will come and share there knowledge............ just saying

TTT

I hope Vinny gets paid. Least these rich arabs can do for making money for simply living on top of oil.

A fighter probably works harder in a day then they do their entire life...

If he doesn't get paid, I say we send the Diaz brothers for a semianr with the sheikh

BrianStannFan -  If he doesn't get paid, I say we send the Diaz brothers for a semianr with the sheikh

Why would you even think of him not paying me? Sheikh Tahnoon is an really cool guy, has treated all the guys that he has brought over really well, and he isn't Russian which automatcly makes him trustworthy, so I'm not worried about getting paid or not...  

TTMFT

I'm pretty sure if a Sheikh was calling me for my services my rate would have gone up exponentially on the spot! Make that money Vinny. That background in the first picture looks fake, cool shit.

Vinny Magalhães -  

Awesome have fun and train hard bro... Good luck with endeavor's Phone Post

Vinny is a photoshop master.

hideo5 - Vinny is a photoshop master.

As Vinny's Manager I can tell you that he is really there. He is enjoying the first class treatment and hospitality of the Sheikh. Basically Vinny is living out his Ric Flair Stylin' and Profilin' dream.

Have the Sheikh put in a good word to Lorenzo. Get your ass back in the big show.

Have fun seeing the World man. I enjoy your fights.

That's pretty awesome, Vinny. Do they make you wear the robe while in that magnificient building?