'Violence Queen' plans to return to knockout ways

Brazil's Ariane Lipski entered the UFC as a multiple-time KSW women's flyweight champion, on a nine-fight win streak, with the cagename "Violence Queen." But she lost decisions in her first two UFC fights, to Joanne Calderwood and Molly McCann. Lipski bounced back with a win over Isabela de Padua last November, and fights Luana Carolina on Saturday at UFC on ESPN+ 30.

At a pre-fight media event, Lipski vowed to return to her violent ways.

“What I really, really want for this fight is to win by KO,” said Lipski. “I’ve been missing this, and I will try for this since the start of the fight I will try to finish the fight, because this is my I will be prepared for three rounds, for a war, but after that I’m looking for the rankings and I have to talk with my coach, my manager and I’m looking toward the rankings.”

“For sure I’m prepared. I feel very prepared. I want to go to the cage and enjoy and show a lot of techniques I’m improving. This is my Just push hard. She’s a striker, and I hope this will be a great fight.

“I like to knock out my opponent, and I’m trying it. I think everything has a right time, and I learned a lot with my last year, and I think I’ve grown as a fighter, and I think now is the right moment to show it.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCMaIvhVhRU

h/t Mike Bohn and John Morgan for MMAjunkie

I guess Violence Queen is a better nickname than the Boogie Woman :/

1 Like

She’s purdy 

2 Likes

Future Superstar!

Yeah...I dunno. Im not really seeing it with this one. 

1 Like
scrapdo -

She’s purdy 

Very! 

beans455 -

Go back to lurking. She was legit as fuck in KSW. 

She's got hands.  Prettiest girl in the UFC  IMO.  

Ryann Von Doom -
beans455 -

Go back to lurking. She was legit as fuck in KSW. 

it's admin trying to start some shit. it's their new thing.

1 Like

Polish power

She’s bad 

Edit: removed inaccurate info.

I think she is incredibly beautiful but I was not impressed with her ufc performances. 

Kimura304 - 

I think she is incredibly beautiful but I was not impressed with her ufc performances. 

She has looked pretty bad in UFC so far. Smokin hot tho so lets give say 10 more chances shall we!

SuperFightFan -
Kimura304 - 

She has looked pretty bad in UFC so far. Smokin hot tho so lets give say 10 more chances shall we!

Lol

SuperFightFan -
Kimura304 - 

Looked damn good last night. 

She didn't knock out her opponent but she made her scream like a girl ??.  I don't know if that poor chick's knee will ever be the same.

Diesel67 -

She didn't knock out her opponent but she made her scream like a girl ??.  I don't know if that poor chick's knee will ever be the same.

I think she knocked her down first so she got half of it right, but yeah the knee bar was brutal. It was gift wrapped right there for her.

Poor woman hopes she’s ok.