Violent gangs of "Ladyboys" assaulting tourists

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 
Jack Carter -

Looks like a kennel Phone Post 3.0

The short one with the giant head has to be under 5 feet tall.

Just pictured some tourist getting stomped out and mugged a group of ladyboys. Hilarious lol Phone Post 3.0

Anyone ever wonder what it is about south east Asia that makes so many men become ladyboys? It's big in Hawaii too. Wtf is causing it? Are there even real women left in south east Asia? Phone Post 3.0

If I were a lady I'd be pissed at these idiots. Just because you dress like a female doesn't make you a lady, it makes you look like a pissed off Tong Po in drag. They need a new name for these freaks.

Actually Thai buddism makes clear that you can be reincarnated in a male body but be female hence the acceptance of lady boys. A big part for anyone becoming a transsexual in the developing world as far as I'm concerned is economic. Sex trade driven by perverted westerners. Saying that in Thailand apparently many make the decision long before puberty so perhaps not entirely true there.

My body is ready Phone Post 3.0

I got pick pocketed by one while I was in Thailand. I was walking down the street at about 8pm and 2 ladyboys were in front of me screaming the usual "ohh sexy man" bullshit. When I got close to them, one of them grabbed me and started trying to hug me. I pushed her off and kept walking but I assumed it tried to do something and sure enough when I checked my pockets 1000baht was gone.

I went back and the one that hugged me was gone but the other one pointed it out to me and it was hiding in an alley. When I seen it, he/she just started laughing and gave me my money back. I thought it was kind of funny too and actually gave it 100baht for giving it back to me without stabbing me and also just for how slick it robbed me. Phone Post 3.0

Been living in Bangkok for a few years now... as for what you guys are talking about... this is one of the reasons Thailand is such a great spot for foreign men. There are virtually no viable Thai men.

Approx 80% of Uni enrollment is female. So you have all these beautiful and 'educated' (I use that term loosely, when it comes to Thai education) girls who have almost no chance of meeting a partner that is on their level. They are stuck marrying down. Often significantly.

And the few viable Thai men that there are... can be total playboys - "jao-chuu". They know they can get away with it. For every 1 of them, there are 10 girls.

I know many many many Thai girls. I hear the stories... their sisters/friends/cousins are beautiful, have nice jobs, etc... and they have unemployed boyfriends who beat them. They have no better options.

Jack Carter - 

these guys are fucking idiot wanna be cops.  They are volunteer, can not arrest anyone, have exactly 0 authority in thailand and can do nothing.  The play dress up and walk around like cops and wear things to make them look like cops but are nothing more then the volunteer help desk at the airport.  Really sad and disturbing they do this and thailand lets them pretend trying to flex power to some tourists that don't know any better.  What a fucking joke

Josh - 
Jack Carter - 

these guys are fucking idiot wanna be cops.  They are volunteer, can not arrest anyone, have exactly 0 authority in thailand and can do nothing.  The play dress up and walk around like cops and wear things to make them look like cops but are nothing more then the volunteer help desk at the airport.  Really sad and disturbing they do this and thailand lets them pretend trying to flex power to some tourists that don't know any better.  What a fucking joke

So much this.

There are a couple of people I know who do it. I avoid them like the plague. Self centred know it alls.

On a par with the guys you meet who "know the govenor, the chief of police and the head man of the village".

Have the inside scoop on everything despite not speaking any Thai.

Utter cunts.

only thing worse then cops who want to abuse power are people who pretend to be cops to abuse power.....They get all bent out of shape if you don't listen to them and tell you they will call the real police, who ironically don't give a fuck about anything

"Obey ma authoriteh"

I knew thousands of ladyboys when I lived in Thailand. They're just so common it's hard not to know many. The 7-11 on the corner had 5 that worked there, alone.

Many of them have psychological issues and the suicide rate in the transgender community is much higher than the general population. You also have issues with criminality and drug abuse.

ShortyMac - I knew thousands of ladyboys when I lived in Thailand.
I wouldn't really say "got blowjobs from" is the same thing as "knew".

Thousands? Really?

A few Thai friends posted this today. British family getting wrecked in Huahin. Apparently filmed Apr 13, during Song Khran.

Police have released CCTV footage of a brutal attack on a British family by a group of Thais over Songkran in a bid to catch one of the suspects.

The family of three -- a mum, dad and their son -- were leaving a bar in Hua Hin where they were reportedly celebrating Songkran on April 13 when they were attacked.

The video shows that after a brief argument all three were punched to the ground and repeatedly kicked.

At one point, the woman -- believed to be in her 60s or 70s -- tries to sit back up but as she raises her head off the ground she's kicked straight in the jaw and instantly knocked unconscious.

Police identified four men as the assailants, said Chaiyakorn Seeladecho, commander of Hua Hin City Police Station. The men are Yingyai Kwangkum-in, 32; Supatra Baithong, 32; Siva Yoksri, 20; and Chaiya Jaiboon, 20.

Yingyai, Supatra and Siva were arrested April 16, while police are still looking for Chaiya, Col. Chaiyakorn said Thursday, reported Khaosod English.

"The perpetrators said they were drunk. They have also apologized to the family," the police colonel said.

jdsga -
Calavaro - 
FedorFan5000 -
Calavaro - There are literally millions of de-dangled Thai guys around. It starts with boy-girl segregation in school, and snowballs from there. I estimate a good 90% of Thai guys to be gay, or at least bi. Phone Post 3.0

Impossible. Sexuality is genetic
Yeah, tell that to them boys here... So many are severely twisted up from their formative years it isn't even funny. It's getting better, but it's still not good at all. Phone Post 3.0

I wondered why you hear about it so much in Thailand and not as much in neighboring countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, ...
That is an answer I can't type out on a public forum. But suffice to say that the societal structure is quite unique in Thailand, which might mellow appearances but screws with the individual something severe. Phone Post 3.0

What's happening to the planet? It's getting so weird out there Phone Post 3.0

Windfall - 
ShortyMac - I knew thousands of ladyboys when I lived in Thailand.
I wouldn't really say "got blowjobs from" is the same thing as "knew".

Thousands? Really?

Seems you have experience with both. So perhaps you can explain the differences between just knowing ladyboys and receiving blowjobs from them.

Jack Carter -

Damn those dudes is ugly Phone Post 3.0

Windfall -
A few Thai friends posted this today. British family getting wrecked in Huahin. Apparently filmed Apr 13, during Song Khran.

Police have released CCTV footage of a brutal attack on a British family by a group of Thais over Songkran in a bid to catch one of the suspects.

The family of three -- a mum, dad and their son -- were leaving a bar in Hua Hin where they were reportedly celebrating Songkran on April 13 when they were attacked.

The video shows that after a brief argument all three were punched to the ground and repeatedly kicked.

At one point, the woman -- believed to be in her 60s or 70s -- tries to sit back up but as she raises her head off the ground she's kicked straight in the jaw and instantly knocked unconscious.

Police identified four men as the assailants, said Chaiyakorn Seeladecho, commander of Hua Hin City Police Station. The men are Yingyai Kwangkum-in, 32; Supatra Baithong, 32; Siva Yoksri, 20; and Chaiya Jaiboon, 20.

Yingyai, Supatra and Siva were arrested April 16, while police are still looking for Chaiya, Col. Chaiyakorn said Thursday, reported Khaosod English.

"The perpetrators said they were drunk. They have also apologized to the family," the police colonel said.
That's where I was last August >_> Phone Post 3.0