Violent leftist rioter gets apprehended peacefully

soo... American conservatives run on fear. We all know that. 
Remember the migrant caravans? LOL.

now Trumpito has successfully turned America against itself. Making protestors the “enemy”. And conservatards are falling for it hook line and sinker.

they can’t help it! Without fear or an enemy to rally against, they feel lost. 

after claiming Obama would turn on America, how do they reconcile the fact that Trump is a fascist? 

hope you guys feel good about little girls and moms getting abused by pig cops. All because Trump can’t bring the country together.  Too busy being a corrupt piece of shit.

I bet her parents are wonderful people.

6 Likes

11 Likes
Pedro Navaja -

soo... American conservatives run on fear. We all know that. 
Remember the migrant caravans? LOL.

now Trumpito has successfully turned America against itself. Making protestors the “enemy”. And conservatards are falling for it hook line and sinker.

they can’t help it! Without fear or an enemy to rally against, they feel lost. 

after claiming Obama would turn on America, how do they reconcile the fact that Trump is a fascist? 

hope you guys feel good about little girls and moms getting abused by pig cops. All because Trump can’t bring the country together.  Too busy being a corrupt piece of shit.

She was the first one they reached.  Better questions are why was she resisting arrest and was she breaking curfew?  Also, where are her parents?

3 Likes

14 years old and out in the street acting like a dumbfuck.  This is America

6 Likes

Best thing to happen to this poor kid. She has been brainwashed. 

3 Likes

Derp

She needs some parental guidance and probably needed to be spanked more growing up. Got what she deserved. 

They should drive to her parents, wherever they are located, & do the same.

"You agree to not use the Service to: troll, or post specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks in a manner to and for no other purpose than to attract predictable responses, annoy someone, or disrupt a discussion;"

JuicedBeast - 

She needs some parental guidance and probably needed to be spanked more growing up. Got what she deserved. 

This.

I give zero fucks about it.

And LMAO @ the people chanting "SHe did nothing wrong...this is being recorded" as if it will change things.

Sit down hippie...

1. She has no business being out there.

2. She resisted arrest.

Age is not a defense to either.
2 Likes

What the fuck is this peaceful, innocent protestor doing out at night running w that crowd.

I'm thinking the parents are a bigger problem than the kids.

1 Like

shutup lawn boy

Zero context either. Who knows wtf she did beforehand., maybe they had their eyes on her before because she threw something.

lol play stupid games...

Trust -

Right out of the playbook.  

"Use people who make sympathetic 'victims'"  

This is exactly what the "Wall of Moms" is about.  

Well I don't have sympathy for them.  I don't care if you're a 'mom' or a 14 yr old.  Break the law, don't follow law enforcement instructions, then the consequences are on you so long as the officers use appropriate force.  

Or that “Navy veteran”.  Oh boo hoo, a veteran!

Trust - 

Right out of the playbook.  

"Use people who make sympathetic 'victims'"  

This is exactly what the "Wall of Moms" is about.  

Well I don't have sympathy for them.  I don't care if you're a 'mom' or a 14 yr old.  Break the law, don't follow law enforcement instructions, then the consequences are on you so long as the officers use appropriate force.  

This.

I think we all caught on to this shell game OP and other leftists are playing. Using people to further violent and radical goals by putting innocent people up front while the rioting and looting takes place behind them.

OP and leftists are sick subhuman trash. I hope every last one of those "peaceful protesters" and the ones allowing them to be violent gets a face full of mace.

1 Like

Soul Gravy - 1. She has no business being out there.

2. She resisted arrest.

Age is not a defense to either.

This 

Hey Pedro STFU you ponce

1 Like