VIP Seating Warning - Watch out for Blood!

I had to share this story with you guys.

I was fighting Jon Fitch and let's just say an event VIP got the total fight experience,blood and all.

==> Click to read and watch the video

Funny but ewwww..lol

gross but hilarious:)

Hah

a real fan would have just drank the beer and liked it

Nice one.

haha, I still remember feeling bad for doing it, but then I remembered I was still in the middle of a fight.

I thought you won that fight.

Paradiso - I thought you won that fight.
Of course he did, by DQ, then TKO, then again by decision.

ttt

ya, it was a messed up fight, I remember well because I was a fitch fan even back then.

Tough break, I blame the ref for actually allowing a timeout, that shouldn't have happened.

I was there that night as well, and yes, Jeff was ripped off in that fight.

WRESTLENOW - 
Canario - 
Paradiso - I thought you won that fight.
Of course he did, by DQ, then TKO, then again by decision.

don't get crazy, it was a tough decision with a strange pause during the fight because of a phantom problem, i wouldn't call that a TKO.
Fitch asked for a timeout because his lip exploded while being pummelled in the corner. So you are correct, I guess it was a submission, not a TKO.

I knew Fitch had what it takes when the sky opened up and God blessed him with that miracle win over Joslin.

I saw that fight live and Jeff whooped that ass! Chalk it up to an inexperienced ref, shitty judges, a blatant headbutt and a bizarre time-out that should have clearly been the end of the fight.

The Joslin that showed up that night would give anyone in the WW division hell....to this day imo. He stopped every take down and handed Fitch his ass standing.