Virginia Gov signs law to NOT require ID to vote.

Virginia Governor Signs Legislation Repealing Voter ID Law

Mairead McArdle

National ReviewApril 13, 2020, 9:43 AM CDT

Virginia will no longer require voters to present a photo ID in order to cast a ballot, Governor Ralph Northam announced Sunday as he signed several pieces of voter access legislation.

“Voting is a fundamental right, and these new laws strengthen our democracy by making it easier to cast a ballot, not harder,” Northam, a Democrat, said Sunday in a statement. “No matter who you are or where you live in Virginia, your voice deserves to be heard. I’m proud to sign these bills into law.”

“Voter ID laws disenfranchise individuals who may not have access to photo identification, and disproportionately impact low-income individuals, racial and ethnic minorities, the elderly, and individuals with disabilities,” the governor’s statement said.

1 Like

Jesus Christ. That fuck is doing everything he can to destroy that state. 

4 Likes

How many states is this now?

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Trying to become the California of the east, its gonna be a similiar shithole soon if they keep voting democrat.

1 Like

This needs to go to the Supreme Court to end it. 

2 Likes

3 Likes

This seems like someone told him to kamikaze his re-election.  Perhaps he knows he's going to lose so he's just trying to fuck over the next (most likely conservative) governor.

Also, for coming from a party concerned about foreign intervention in U.S. elections, this seems to be an invitation for such.

Jack Carter - 

Nails it.

Racism of low expectations. Liberal dogma.

1 Like

Isn't he also pushing to make guns more difficult to purchase? So you can't use an ID to vote because voting is a right, but you should be treated like a felon when exercising your right to buy a firearm

2 Likes

Sometimes I feel like someone slipped crazy pills into the water...

1 Like

This governor is unhinged. The left has gone insane.  

4 Likes

Cire -

This needs to go to the Supreme Court to end it. 

Huggsbear -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Trying to become the California of the east, its gonna be a similiar shithole soon if they keep voting democrat.

Never been there but if this has happened its already over. Pack up and head elsewhere. Sanity is a dying breed.

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 

It's like he wants to be the fucking traitor that sparked the next....

nek -

This seems like someone told him to kamikaze his re-election.  Perhaps he knows he's going to lose so he's just trying to fuck over the next (most likely conservative) governor.

Also, for coming from a party concerned about foreign intervention in U.S. elections, this seems to be an invitation for such.

Virginia governors can’t serve consecutive terms. He can be the biggest fuckup he wants to be and it doesn’t matter. He’s just trying to do the best he can to destroy our commonwealth. I’m looking to move to Tennessee as soon as I can. 

Californians think that law is retarded.....thats how dumb

TFK_MIB Got to Me -
nek -

Virginia governors can’t serve consecutive terms. He can be the biggest fuckup he wants to be and it doesn’t matter. He’s just trying to do the best he can to destroy our commonwealth. I’m looking to move to Tennessee as soon as I can. 

Haha, I JUST read about this and was about to correct myself.  Very interesting fact about Virginia I didn't know...

That makes no sense...

nek -

Sometimes I feel like someone slipped crazy pills into the water...

no.  He’s been leveraged.  It’s no coincidence he has gone full throttle on every thing since he got a pass on the yearbook spread.  

the fact that this man even got elected is proof that republicans and dems are on the same team.  Someone should be asking who the GOP hired for opposition research that missed a giant yearbook spread with a blackface and kkk robe. Keep in mind this guy was elected while there were ads in this election showing a trump supporter running down minority kids in a truck.

would be nice if journalism was actually a thing