Virginia

1 Like

good

thanks god, not everyone in VA has lost their mind.

Dont tread on me

1 Like
cruedi - thanks god, not everyone in VA has lost their mind.

No, we haven't.

It's mostly the fools in Northern Va that turn the state blue and try to push their unconstitutional ideas on the rest of us. 

The sheriff in my county said the same thing back when Coonman was pushing his dumb ass gun laws.

A lot of the police are hunters and gun enthusiasts. They actually believe in the oath they swore to uphold. 

1 Like

Fuck Northam 

1 Like

Link for OP

Virginia’s Northam apologizes for not wearing a mask at beach: ‘I wasn’t prepared’

Northam is such a dipshit, truly an embarrassment. Bought and paid for by Daddy Bloomberg

Every time I see Northam, I want to kick my TV. Seeing my beloved home state go blue year after year because of the northern counties is a fucking shame. Everything north-east of Richmond should just be Maryland. 

Vrill - 

Every time I see Northam, I want to kick my TV. Seeing my beloved home state go blue year after year because of the northern counties is a fucking shame. Everything north-east of Richmond should just be Maryland. 

LOL, enjoy your poverty without our tax dollars subsidizing your schools, roads and everything else.

Virginia without NOVA is West Virginia.

I'm in NOVA I have no idea when alot of businesses might even have a possiblity of reopening, we aren't even in phase 1, and the local government here has voted to extend lockdowns.

Fucking retards. 

Slowshot -
Vrill - 

LOL, enjoy your poverty without our tax dollars subsidizing your schools, roads and everything else.

You do realize this kind of attitude is why the rest of the state hates NOVA, don’t you? You all act like pompous aristocrats who think the rest of the state is full of hillbillies. Being near DC doesn’t make you somehow important. And last time I checked, we pay taxes down here too buddy. 

1 Like

https://wtop.com/coronavirus/2020/05/virginia-coronavirus-update-may-26/

Northam: Face coverings required in public in Va. starting Friday

Slowshot -
Vrill - 

^^^

You see this guy here folks. "Slowshot" is the name of a virus. He is bad for the country. He is one of those much reviled creatures turning our states blue and taking great pleasure in the fact. 

Vrill - 
Slowshot -
Vrill - 

You do realize this kind of attitude is why the rest of the state hates NOVA, don’t you? You all act like pompous aristocrats who think the rest of the state is full of hillbillies. Being near DC doesn’t make you somehow important. And last time I checked, we pay taxes down here too buddy. 

The thing is, you don’t, not in any appreciable degree.

FWIW, the rest of the state IS full of hillbillies

Slowshot -
Vrill - 

Better than dealing with fags like you. But we all know the mainly poor “blue” areas are drawing just as much gov money as any “hillybilly” area 

Slowshot - 
Vrill - 
Slowshot -
Vrill - 

The thing is, you don’t, not in any appreciable degree.

FWIW, the rest of the state IS full of hillbillies

You know what? I was in a dicky mood yesterday, and was being a dick.

Apologies for that.

1 Like

Without the Federal government teet to suck on, NOVA and most of Maryland would be nothing.

Pencil Neck - Without the Federal government teet to suck on, NOVA and most of Maryland would be nothing.

Can't argue that.