Visiting the spirit world tonight..

doing mushrooms tonight at midnight. solo tripping. havent tripped in a long time. planning to watch something cool or play some n64 coming up then heading out for a stroll with some tunes. anything i should do or keep in mind?

You should wear a go-pro and commentate the entire thing. Upload here once done. Phone Post 3.0

You're gonna drive around while hopped up on shrooms?!? Phone Post 3.0

Dark Star
8/27/72 Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - 
PrestigeWorldwide - You're gonna drive around while hopped up on shrooms?!? Phone Post 3.0
Stroll means walk

Also your thread title is nonsense. You're going to do drugs and have a good time. No need to lie about it to yourself or others. Phone Post 3.0

have u done shrooms b4? theyre by no means a party drug. on high doses it often feels like ur communicating with something intelligent. though it very well could be yourself deep down.

Mihow -
PrestigeWorldwide - You're gonna drive around while hopped up on shrooms?!? Phone Post 3.0
Stroll means walk

Also your thread title is nonsense. You're going to do drugs and have a good time. No need to lie about it to yourself or others. Phone Post 3.0
Ahh! When he said tunes I assumed he was going out for a drive and listening to music Phone Post 3.0

hey...

later...

when...

your...

tripping...tripping...

think of her...

Why midnight? Not planning on sleeping until 10am or so?
That stuff won't let me sleep.
I see scary things when I close my eyes.

Poop Doodle - Why midnight? Not planning on sleeping until 10am or so?

i work nights so im used to being up all night. just got up at 4pm. i find they only last about 6 hrs.

Remington519 - 

i work nights so im used to being up all night. just got up at 4pm. i find they only last about 6 hrs.

Cool! Enjoy.
What's your usual experience like?

Mihow - 
Stroll means walk

I thought he was about to do a seance

GOATherder - 
Mihow - 
Stroll means walk

I thought he was about to do a seance

I thought he was going to a cheerleading class.

Poop Doodle - 
Remington519 - 

Cool! Enjoy.

it varies. always get something beneficial from it though. usually come to a realization of some sort about life.

Remington519 - 
Poop Doodle - 
Remington519 - 

Cool! Enjoy.

it varies. always get something beneficial from it though. usually come to a realization of some sort about life.

Same here. My last trip (LSD) taught me some shit, too: Try to be nice to people.

Erocks - Dark Star
8/27/72 Phone Post 3.0
This man knows.

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

How ya doin? Phone Post 3.0

You should listen to Incubus - "Aqueous Transmission" outside looking at the Stars if possible Phone Post 3.0

doing okay thanks. like to start slow. take a little. see how i feel before i take some more.

my first time i was with a buddy in a provincial park and we read online u should take a hq so we each downed an entire hq each all at once lol. we got so fucked. im glad i got to experience that though. was very profound. usually now i pussy foot and take a little at a time.

If you could let me know the size of the chicken, i would appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0