Vitor Belfort at 205.

Is amazing. Even if he loses, I hope he stays. So many good match ups for him.

Do a couple of the old school should of happened fights like:
-Shogun
-Hendo
-Rampage

An some new school matchs would be good aswell.
-Machida
-Gustaffson
-Bader
-Glover

Some good options an very good an fun fights. I'd love to see it. Phone Post

Agreed, i hope he smashes Jones early but if not i'de still like to see the old school fights you mentioned but he already fought Hendo. I hope Vitor comes yoked out of his mind for this fight.

Yeah I know. But a rematch would still be nice. I mean, watching 2 of the old school greats slug it out would be nice. :) Phone Post

i love vitor but to think he will fight more at 205 after jones beats his ass is comical

Thiaguy - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Hendo already embarrassed Vitor once Phone Post

Do you guys remember how the fight played out?

Thiaguy - 
percycanfight - 

-Shogun
-Hendo
-Rampage

-Machida
-Gustaffson
-Bader
-Glover

LOL at including Shogun with the "old school"

While then including Machida and Glover with the "new school"

You are soo ignorant and clueless, I can't help but LOL

Typical UFC zuffa fan

And by the way,

That term is so fucking stupid to begin with,

Beccause even though Bader is "new school" he's not very good, and would lose to a lot of "old school" fighters!

In fact Bader was beaten by Tito Ortiz LMAO

Shogun is an evolved warrior

If anything, then Vitor must be like old old school because he's been around since the 1990's

It's about whether you can evolve or not, not some stupid silly term IMO

Get off your fucking high horse man. Name some legends that Glover has fought. I think Glover is good (actually saw him fight Sokoudjou), but to compare the nostalgic feeling of watching old Pride fights to other old fights is weak. Machida had some great fights like BJ and Franklin but he had some fucking stinkers too. I've never wanted a fight to end faster than him vs Tiger White.

You knew this guy was talking about Pride fights but you had to get all Billy bad ass and take a shot at him, the UFC, and Ryan Bader for some reason.

Hendo/Vitor was a crapfest. No one "dominated" anyone goofballs. Phone Post

I think working with the blackzilians can really help him for this fight ... As long as ubereem can help him get around the reach issue I think it will make for an interesting fight.

Vitor screwed up his range against Anderson so I dont think he will make the same mistake again.

I want him to win so we can hear "WE DID IS MOMMA!" again    :D

Vito TKO'S Rampage.

That'd be a great fight.

Thiaguy - 
quickfix - 
Thiaguy - 
percycanfight - 

-Shogun
-Hendo
-Rampage

-Machida
-Gustaffson
-Bader
-Glover

Typical UFC zuffa fan

And by the way,

Beccause even though Bader is "new school" he's not very good, and would lose to a lot of "old school" fighters!

If anything, then Vitor must be like old old school because he's been around since the 1990's

Get off your fucking high horse man. Name some legends that Glover has fought. I think Glover is good (actually saw him fight Sokoudjou), but to compare the nostalgic feeling of watching old Pride fights to other old fights is weak. Machida had some great fights like BJ and Franklin but he had some fucking stinkers too. I've never wanted a fight to end faster than him vs Tiger White.

You knew this guy was talking about Pride fights but you had to get all Billy bad ass and take a shot at him, the UFC, and Ryan Bader for some reason.

What the hell are you talking about with your irate self!

What are you even trying to get at lol

Calm yourself down, then go re read my post. If you still can't understand what I said, then you shouldnt have quoted me in the first place

You sound crazy lol

Hint: point was mainly about the first two sentences, and hoe the term "new school" is fucking stupid IMO

I must have gotten you upset beccause you are that typical UFC fan I was talking about lol

Knew you'd say that...

I understand you were pointing out your dislike of those terms. You came off like an asshole to that guy for no reason IMO. He was labeling pride fighters as old school and referring to guys tearing it up in the UFC now, as new-school. I was trying to convey that I think Glover and Machida are coming into their own in this era. They both fought successfully prior to the UFC but they will both establish their legacies in their current roles (which could make them new-school).

What bugs me is you just threw out the whole Zuffa shill angle to percycanfight and now to me! The lamest part about this forum is dealing with people who have such strong feelings (good and bad) towards certain organizations. He was talking about a lot of Pride guys and you still called him a "typical zuffa fan". I think that kind of thing dumbs down the forum more than anything else. I was smoking the heefer last night, sorry if I didn't convey my message clearly or came off too strong.

quickfix -
Thiaguy - 
quickfix - 
Thiaguy - 
percycanfight - 

-Shogun
-Hendo
-Rampage

-Machida
-Gustaffson
-Bader
-Glover

Typical UFC zuffa fan

And by the way,

What the hell are you talking about with your irate self!

What are you even trying to get at lol

Calm yourself down, then go re read my post. If you still can't understand what I said, then you shouldnt have quoted me in the first place

You sound crazy lol

Hint: point was mainly about the first two sentences, and hoe the term "new school" is fucking stupid IMO

I must have gotten you upset beccause you are that typical UFC fan I was talking about lol

Knew you'd say that...

I understand you were pointing out your dislike of those terms. You came off like an asshole to that guy for no reason IMO. He was labeling pride fighters as old school and referring to guys tearing it up in the UFC now, as new-school. I was trying to convey that I think Glover and Machida are coming into their own in this era. They both fought successfully prior to the UFC but they will both establish their legacies in their current roles (which could make them new-school).

What bugs me is you just threw out the whole Zuffa shill angle to percycanfight and now to me! The lamest part about this forum is dealing with people who have such strong feelings (good and bad) towards certain organizations. He was talking about a lot of Pride guys and you still called him a "typical zuffa fan". I think that kinda thing dumbs down the forum more than anything else. I was smoking the heefer last night, sorry if I didn't convey my message clearly or came off too strong.

Quality post IMO Phone Post

Thank quickfix for having my back. With that being said, I agree with the way people treat this forum. They come into people's threads jus to bash on someone.

I'm far from a Zuffa fan. I follow all fights. All orgs. All shows. All promotions. And I was labeling old school as the early UFC an the Pride days. Shogun, Rampage an Hendo were all in the headlines with Belfort in the early days as the top guys. Only hardcore fans knew a Machida. He basically built his true name an status off the UFC. I'm sure many people didn't know he even fought Franklin an Penn until he was a big name in UFC. An new school is the Baders an Davis an Evans an Jones. They all came after the Shoguns, Liddels, Hendos, Rampages an Coutures. For my choice in labeling new an old school is justified.

So the way I labeled the fights was accurate. Even tho Hendo an Shogun an them are still in the picture an are relevant amongst the ranks, theyve been around forever an have proved there status as legends. Phone Post