Vitor can he do it

Go Jesus

Go Satan

Justin

Go Captain America

he definitely can do it, but WILL he do it? i definitely think (and hope) that randy will win, but vitor is definitely in with a chance. i'd rate it 70% couture, 30% vitor.. just my opinion.

Vitor will not win the fight if it goes to the judges IMO. His only chance is a stoppage if he explodes and gets his shit off.

If Randy is to loose this match it will be at the wrong end of something very very brutal.

Justin

just read that vitors sister is missing under suspicious circumstances??? poor bastard can't get a break.

Justin,

Why do you say Vitor couldn't win a decision ?

You're not suggesting that judges from an MMA show can't be trusted to fairly judge a fight are you ?

Seems like a strange comment from a promoter...

Tank

Its pretty damn hard 2 imagine someone dominating Randy for 5 or even 3 rounds at 205. He is just 2 good a wrestler IMO.

Wish we could see it.

The statement was not in relation to the actual judges. I just beleive that Vitors style of fighting appart from the brief little bit of pin and win he displayed V HERRING would not allow for a points win, even moreso against COUTURE.

I would expect that all oddmakers would be reflecting this in their odds on "vitor by decision". I would think that COUTURE by decision would be narrow odds.

The judges in Nevada state are appointed by the commission so I would think that they would not be cabaple of forming a political agenda.

I'll dig up the odds and see what those in the know think?

Justin

Vito can do it, but the Natural is always hard to beat - especially if you play his ground game.

Justin,

Fair enough. Not how I read your post, but your explanation makes sense...

Tank