Vitor has only lost to killers

Everyone sayivg hes done. He looks worse since USADA bit hes o ly lost to Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi and Gastelum. Hardly easy fights. Would be i teresting to see how he does against a lesser opponent in the middleweight division.

I'd like to see him fight Bisping next for the belt after the Count lays waste to GSP.

I actually wouldnt hate a Anderson rematch at this point

Fahqhard -
Mshi - Everyone sayivg hes done. He looks worse since USADA bit hes o ly lost to Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi and Gastelum. Hardly easy fights. Would be i teresting to see how he does against a lesser opponent in the middleweight division.
Would be great to See him rematch hendo.. I know he is retired.. and bisbing .. don't think he bests either now
Why would he rematch Hendo. He destroyed the guy twice. That's unfair to Dan.

Beaten some killers too

Get the old young T-lionasaurus in the HOF egg

So, you're saying he shouldn't retire because he can beat all the mediocre fighters? You do know that the point of having a career in MMA is to beat killers, en route to a belt, right?

Hendo vs belfort IV !!!

http://media.giphy.com/media/fSfFDNKPhEpK8/giphy.gifhttp://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/4474208_o.gif

Great gif. Bisping went from there to being in a movie and winning the title. Vitor got his jesus juice taken away, looks like a deflating helium balloon, and lost.

ausgepicht - So, you're saying he shouldn't retire because he can beat all the mediocre fighters? You do know that the point of having a career in MMA is to beat killers, en route to a belt, right?

I never said any that but Thanks for reminding me of when I created my account. Good to have people who have been posting here since 2001 giving such great input in the forums. Dork.

Mshi - 
ausgepicht - So, you're saying he shouldn't retire because he can beat all the mediocre fighters? You do know that the point of having a career in MMA is to beat killers, en route to a belt, right?

I never said any that but Thanks for reminding me of when I created my account. Good to have people who have been posting here since 2001 giving such great input in the forums. Dork.

You're welcome.

Fahqhard -
Mshi - Everyone sayivg hes done. He looks worse since USADA bit hes o ly lost to Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi and Gastelum. Hardly easy fights. Would be i teresting to see how he does against a lesser opponent in the middleweight division.
Would be great to See him rematch hendo.. I know he is retired.. and bisbing .. don't think he bests either now

Hendo? They've already fought 3 times lol

CRE - I'd like to see him fight Bisping next for the belt after the Count lays waste to GSP.

So bisping gets to fight all the out prime fighters that handled him in their primes for his title shots forever? Lol. We could vitor next, then wandy, by then Tim Kennedy will be in bad enough shape due to retirement that bisping could probably win that one too.

Vitor and all the other aging legends should be fighting each other.

Seeing an almost 40 year old Vitor get beat down by a 25 year old nobody sucks.

Anderson/Brunson, Vitor/Kelvin, and Shogun/Villante were all stupid fights that should've never happened.

Uni man -
Fahqhard -

Hendo? They've already fought 3 times lol

Quadrilogy

I feel he looked great in that fight. Was fast, sharp, good combos, good flashy attempts. He simply lost. Didn't looked over the hill at all. He has in some fights, and has looked clueless from his back. This time he got caught but did look quite a threat and on par with his previous dangerous self.

Sprawl'n'Stall - I feel he looked great in that fight. Was fast, sharp, good combos, good flashy attempts. He simply lost. Didn't looked over the hill at all. He has in some fights, and has looked clueless from his back. This time he got caught but did look quite a threat and on par with his previous dangerous self.

He got caught like twentyeleven times

Shepherd Wong - Vitor and all the other aging legends should be fighting each other.

Seeing an almost 40 year old Vitor get beat down by a 25 year old nobody sucks.

Anderson/Brunson, Vitor/Kelvin, and Shogun/Villante were all stupid fights that should've never happened.

This. People like Gastelum want to fight these legends and take a boost from beating them at the tail end of their careers. It really sucks to be honest. After the Anderson call out Id say Gastelum is officially my least liked fighter.