Vitor to Fedor: "Dance, B*tch!"

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g113/romang_2006/Fedor_rocked.gif

Not as "rocked" as I previously thought.  feet placement was bad.  Seemed mostly off balance albeit a little stunned. 

EDIT-  OK OK He was rocked.  Still bad feet placement though.  :)

lol what?

He stumbled around after that as well.

Even Fedor admits that "I never felt any thing like that before".

cyberslinger -  

Not as "rocked" as I previously thought.  feet placement was bad.  Seemed mostly off balance albeit a little stunned.

He was definately rocked. Just recovered so fast like a badass, lol.
He was doing the drunken sailor dance for a minute.

Wait til Rogers gets a glove on him

He got hit right behind the ear similar to Gsp in the Serra fight and Randy in the Lesnar fight.

He just recovered and they didnt.

"Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. "

Lol.

That's why he's considered the greatest. Even when he's come close to being finished or has been hurt, he still finds a way to win.

ttt

The fact that he wasnt even dropped there is insane. He was already way off balance and then he gets basically flash KOed and still stays up. Most fighters would have fallen over if they were even pushed in that position. Fedor catches a bomb to the temple and still finds his balance.

Its like a robot that got its harddrive skipped. OH Shit must stay up!

Chimonos Revenge - 
cyberslinger -  

He was definately rocked. Just recovered so fast like a badass, lol.

He was doing the drunken sailor dance for a minute.
He didn't recover that fast.  Just enough to not go down and grab on.  He was still wobbly several minutes later.  You see it when the ref stands them up iirc.

Anyone know the reach difference?

ITO

sgavin -  Wait til Rogers gets a glove on him

Goodnight Fedor ... we hardly knew you

absolutely amazing he didnt get sat on his as from that punch. look at where his feet were when it connects. talk about will.

ACE won DEAL with it -  lol what?

He stumbled around after that as well.

Even Fedor admits that "I never felt any thing like that before".

Fujita has just about killed guys with that shot. 

Fedor was kind of in cruise control mode until that, lol.

owlfeeder - absolutely amazing he didnt get sat on his as from that punch. look at where his feet were when it connects. talk about will.

Yep, there was every reason you could think of for Fedor to at least get dropped by that shot (he was off balance, didn't see the shot coming, Fujita hits hard with that right haymaker, the location he got hit is known for really throwing off your equilibrium) but, like a real fighter, he just didn't want to go down.

amazing foresight

How many guys eat that shot and don't go down? Fujita KO's 75% of HW division with that shot.

check out the ray of light that strikes Fedor... it must be divine intervention