vitor visits randy

Great to hear that, I can't wait untill June.

It is good to see two great fighters with such class. There are sooooo many aspects about the UFC that kinda gat a WWE / Pro Wrastlin feel that make the real quality Pros shine through.

It was a legitimate win, however it wasn't a satisfying win. I am looking forward to the rematch.

Vitor and his camp jumping up and down, and screaming in the ring after he "won" was ignorant though.

----------------------------

I don't think they knew the reason for the stoppage; and they calmed down with Vitor as they figured it out.

Samoa.

thats cool. these 2 guys r 2 of the coolest in mma

thats why the rematch will be so good, because both of these guys are class acts!

Quote: *Vitor and his camp jumping up and down, and screaming in the ring after he "won" was ignorant though.*

They also had to be tremendously relieved, given Vitor's personal crisis; i.e. their celebration was probably due as much to relief that Vitor was unscathed and got to enjoy a moment of happiness during a rough time as it was to his winning the fight.

They didn't act at ALL unsportsmanlike after the circumstances became clear.

I was pulling for Randy big-time, but Vitor has really impressed me with the class he has shown in the wake of this dissatisfying ending.

bhamill, your right.