Vitor vs Bisping staredown video

Vitor looks confident...

Intense!

Vitor looks ready.

Btw op lurk much? ;)

JDS started something new, that more are gonna follow.

Bisping is gonna get KTFO!!!

My body is ready

Awesome!!!

Vitor looks pumped as fuck.

LOL Vitor was shitting himself!

The nervous energy he displayed spoke the body language of a (slightly defiant) lamb to the slaughter.

Think Vitor may have put a bit too much testosterone in his system for this fight.

Bristols Jim - Think Vitor may have put a bit too much testosterone in his system for this fight.

What happens in Brazil stays in Brazil.

ramit upper - LOL Vitor was shitting himself!

The nervous energy he displayed spoke the body language of a (slightly defiant) lamb to the slaughter.

He was WHAT???? Phone Post

He's scared of Bisping outpacing him to a UD? Phone Post

Nice! I'm excited for this fight. Belfort's my favorite fighter but I wouldn't mind seeing Bisping win and get crushed by Silva. Gotta admit it seems like Bisping has become much more charismatic over the years. Getting harder to dislike the guy. Phone Post

I hate Bisbing but when he mocked Vitor I lol'd. Phone Post

Suited and booted... Class Phone Post

Bisping has come a long way. Really starting to like the guy. Get on your bike Mike! Bisping for UD.

XcessiveZ - 

He's scared of Bisping outpacing him to a UD? Phone Post

If you'd ever trained you know it's much worse getting outworked and beat up for 3 or 5 rounds than it is to suffer a flash KO or submission. Unless Vitor gets an early KO or a late submission, IMO Bisping is gonna put a hurting on Vitor.

Vitor made a fool of himself here Phone Post

Awkward....

Awkward as fuck.

I don't know if he was trying to copy Anderson and try to capture that magic or something to help his profile....I....when you are going to start clapping your hands and acting like you can't contain your "man fury/power/might/balls/intensity/powerthirst" then you damn well BETTER actually HAVE people you HOLD YOU BACK.

THAT is why that works, and why those moments ever sometimes mean something....when someone is REALLY so amped they are ready to go...then you NEED someone there.

Vitor....CHOOSE to stay back...but at the same time, pretend that he was ready to go THEN..right NOW. CLAP..IM READY.

I'm too high to discuss this....