Vitor vs De La Hoya is on!

I read that they were making this boxing match and that Oscar had said that he’s not sure what he got himself into. Would love to see TRT Vitor come back around for this one!

3 Likes

I want to see De La Hoya get his head knocked off.

3 Likes

Same

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol I could see vitor winning due to his size and the ungodly amounts of TRT he’s undoubtedly going to be on but Oscar was an excellent boxer and is light years ahead of vitor in that dept.

3 Likes

If delahoya is in shape at all that won’t happen. The guy is world class at boxing. Belfort just spams punches.

Floyd vs Conor (an MMA fighter)
Jake Paul (a fucking youtuber) vs a basketball player, Askren (an MMA fighter with shitty hands), and now Woodley (a chump)
Floyd vs Logan Paul (another fucking youtuber)
Vitor vs DLH
hahahahaha boxing is such a fucking shitshow, now.
You KNOW your sport is a trainwreck when one of the most legit / credible big name fights of the last few years was a 52-year old RJJ vs a 55-year old Mike Tyson in an exhibition match that brought them both out of retirement.

I wonder what type of testing they will have. TRT therapeutic use exemptions??? If so, a Dr will surely sign off on both of them, which would lead to a more exciting fight. Not sure if that’s the best way to go as far as health is concerned, but it could lead to a good amount of synthetic testosterone filed 60 year old barnburners!

oscar is 48 and vitor is 44. with the right TRT this could be epic. if just Vitor is on the TRT Oscar is going to be in for a very long night.

Fury and Canelo are the most credible big name fighters.

2 Likes

Combat sports should have required PED mandates.

I want to see the best versions of every combat athlete when they perform.

Steroid Vitor is a scary athlete.

Of course in pure boxing De La Hoya is much better. But isn’t he MUCH smaller than Vitor?

Yes!

I think Oscar last fought at 154

Didn’t Vitor fail to make the Brazilian Olympic Boxing team back when he was young and swarming guys like Tank with punches?

1 Like

Yes, Vitor is not a good boxer. He was aggressive and had fast hands and that was good enough in early mma to do very well… in a boxing sense though, Vitor sucks