Vitor vs winner of Anderson/Weidman confirmed?

@vitorbelfort: Be ready! I will be @ufc silva vs weidman this sound very good to me.
What you guys think about that?
This sound like a good invitation Phone Post

Well, he better be hoping Anderson wins cause if Weidman does I doubt hes going to travel to Brazil so Vitor can supplement his test. Phone Post 3.0

If the UFC says go to Brazil, he goes to Brazil.

Blueyevil - If the UFC says go to Brazil, he goes to Brazil.
What would they do if either of them said no? Sack the champ? I don't think so. Phone Post 3.0

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - @vitorbelfort: Be ready! I will be @ufc silva vs weidman this sound very good to me.
What you guys think about that?
This sound like a good invitation Phone Post

i think.if anderson wins its superfight time, he already ko'ed vitor. And while vitor still has what it takes to beat anybody on his best night i still think anderson beats him again. Phone Post

"What would they do if either of them said no? Sack the champ? I don't think so."

I do not ever see CW telling Dana no he will not go fight where they want him to.

My point is that why should anyone pander to Vitor? The champ makes the calls not the challenger and I don't see why an American champ should go to Brazil to help out his opponent. I don't see Weidman winning anyway, was just offering my thoughts. Phone Post 3.0

BadMon -

TRT Vitor will matrix Anderson.

I would like to see it but I don't think it's very likely Phone Post 3.0

Who cares where the fight is, if Vitor can get his exemption then it's fine. Phone Post 3.0

If Anderson Silva loses the next fight for both will be a rematch. If he wins I think it will be some sort of champion vs. champion fight next.

He knocked out both Bisping and Rockhold, kinda hard not to give him the next shot. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - Who cares where the fight is, if Vitor can get his exemption then it's fine. Phone Post 3.0
Chances are he can't in America, that's the point. Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength - 
MasterofMartialArts - Who cares where the fight is, if Vitor can get his exemption then it's fine. Phone Post 3.0

Nevada is the only place that said they would not give it to him. And honestly rule wise they have no reason to deny him a TUE.

Quickash1t -
Chimp Strength - 

Nevada is the only place that said they would not give it to him. And honestly rule wise they have no reason to deny him a TUE.

I read somewhere that other commissions would follow the lead of Nevada. California have announced no TUEs until further notice either. I don't think there are any guidelines in black and white as to whether a TUE should be granted, that's the reason Cal has put them on hold. Phone Post 3.0

Who cares if the fight can't be in Nevada, seriously? Phone Post 3.0

sounds great...have the event in CA

MasterofMartialArts - Who cares if the fight can't be in Nevada, seriously? Phone Post 3.0
Wow, really expanded on your first comment Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength -
MasterofMartialArts - Who cares if the fight can't be in Nevada, seriously? Phone Post 3.0
Wow, really expanded on your first comment Phone Post 3.0
I still don't have the answer, it's not a comment, it's a question. Phone Post 3.0

Ugh I hope not Phone Post

victor has looked amazing. i just don't want to see anderson in another rematch. i do not think he will fight 10 more fights. so i just hate to see his last fights be on rematches. personally i hope his next fight is a superfight assuming he wins vs chris. let anderson get the super fights vs gsp and jones then maybe retire? i can't really think of a better way to go out then by 2 super fights