Vitor wants Wanderlei!

The chief is correct! :-)

Paulo Ruy Barbosa is correct!

Sorry, I don't know about the IQ thing, but as long as my two neurons are working, I understand Couture lost the fight due to a cut from a punch thrown by Vitor's hand!

Please, correct me if I'm wrong...:-)

Vanderlei by TKO

No contest, no WAY. Randy need to learn top keep his hands up and move his head and maybe he wouldnt get cut. It was a legal punch! Stop Booing hooing about Randy losing. Get over it! Bring on Vanderlei and then the winner of Liddel/Ortiz!

"Yes, because given the first time they fought all evidence would certainly point to Silva slaughtering Vitor. I can see why you think this way given that it took Vitor all of three seconds to absolutly lay waste to him in their fight."

And since then, Silva has gone on to become the best fighter in the world at LHW, whereas Vitor has gone on to have one lackluster fight after another (even the ones he won), until his big win over #1 contender Marvin Eastman.

Do you think Vitor could go 15 minutes with Crocop as Silva did? I don't.

UFC 49 - ULTIMATE BRAZIL II FROM SAO PAULO!!!!!!!

Belfort-Silva

I'm sorry but Vitor needs to give Randy an immediate rematch. Anything else would be disrespectful. after winning the UFC title Randy talked about unifying the belts and fighting Vanderlai, and now after a fluke victory Vitor wants to do the same thing. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Unify the belts?
Starting to sounds too much like WWF.

If it does happen, I'd be curious which rules would be used, Pride or UFC.

I think that Samoa is dead right in his analysis.
Vitor has the style to beat Vanderlei again,
particularly if they exchange early.

He should fight Randy first, period. And in my opinion, Randy would beat both of them.

Vitor's style makes him a dangerous opponent for Vanderlei.

"that vitor/couture match should have been a no contest, and everyone with an I.Q. over 80 knows this much."

First IQ test I've scored in the double digits. 

"I understand Couture lost the fight due to a cut from a punch thrown by Vitor's hand! Please, correct me if I'm wrong...:-) "

I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that the cut was caused by the seam on Vitor's glove.

Rematch Randy first (if he wants to keep the UFC belt).

After that, I would love nothing more than to see Vitor rematch Vanderlei.

unify which belt? it's not like in boxing which all the different organizations have the same weight division. Silva is Pride's middleweight champ while Belfort is UFCs lt heavyweight champ. So the winner will be known as the undisputed middleweight/light heavyweight mma champion of the world?

Silva will kill Vitor

Randy will beat Vitor soundly

Nice photo! :-)

http://ofuxico.uol.com.br/images/noticias/75502200_1076426774.jpg

the only one to ever TRULY beat Vanderlei is Vitor Belfort. His first loss was due to a cut on his eyelid in a fight he was definitely at least holding his own. Tito's "win" was a joke, that fight was a draw in every sense of the word. Takedowns are worth nothing if you don't follow up with any significant strikes or submission attempts on the ground.

I am sure Vanderlei would love to avenge this loss but I don't think there is any bad blood between he and Vitor. In fact he has said he respects Vitor because he came to fight unlike Tito