Vitor's Mental Mind Set...

might very well be Randy's undoing! He has decided to fight even though his heart is in turmoil. Do you think we will see Vitor in a new aggressive light after this fight? With his sister missing, he's probably in limbo in wondering what happened to her. So once he steps into the cage.......

Will everything he's been feeling since her disappearance take over? Will he use the aggression he's feeling & pursue Randy with abilities & gut strength like we've never seen before?

Do you think Randy has also thought of this? What do you think?

Several conspiracy theories do come to mind...

"Will everything he's been feeling since her disappearance take over? Will he use the aggression he's feeling & pursue Randy with abilities & gut strength like we've never seen before?"

I guess we will all just have to tune in for the next episode of As the UFC Turns.

Momita; This is a good point. I was just discussing this with a friend of mine the other night.

Before belfort's sister went missing i was definitively calling couture to win, not that he would win easily, belfort is awesome, but i was quite sure couture would get the W.

Now however, i feel belfort has more of a chance for the reasons you pointed out. Normally, imo, pure emotion is not necessarily a good thing. It kicks in the adreniline, which will make you gas quite fast. But in this case i think belfort will be able to use this crisis as fuel to push him harder.

And i think Randy has definitly thought of this. He is a wise old man (not that i'd call him old to his face) and is very smart, i don't feel there is any way he'd not think of this.

This fight is gonna ROCK!!

Is there any other kind of mindset besides a mental one?