Vlad's blood sugar 4 times normal

Blood work done on Vladdy after the Brewster loss showed his blood/sugar level was 4 times that of normal. Diabetics are 1.6 times so this is an amazing find if true.

With that kind of blood/sugar ratio, he basically fough Brewster a dead man. IMO, with these new results, Vlad won that fight.

Why is his blood/sugar so crazy, is it some sort of Russian Experiment?

Vlad lost the fight by getting knocked out....I can't think of any reason for saying he won that fight.

"IMO, with these new results, Vlad won that fight. "

that doesn't make any sense. I'd be interested in hearing why his sugar was so far off though

something wasn't right with him....he looked like he was dying

At the start of the fight he didn't look like a dead man he was fine until he got hit back. Blood sugar is not going to give him heart or a strong chin he lost because he didn't want it as much.

you are right but that wasn't the Wlad I have seen fight many times before last night....blood sugar, confidence, whatever...something has changed in him...he used to be a killer....

Corie Sanders happened to him...

"Corie Sanders happened to him... "

Then why did he win his last two fights.
Immature and ignorant comment.

Brewster won. Case closed.

However, if Wlad's poor performance was because of his blood sugar levels it is something that he can get help with.

Sounds like a convenient excuse to me. Why wasn't this an issue during his training camp?

"Sounds like a convenient excuse to me. "

Nonetheless, sometimes excuses are legit.

"Why wasn't this an issue during his training camp?"

A fight is a different environment w/ it's own stresses. Also, it's possible that the timing was just right. It's not a constant thing...you are not toast for every waking moment.

who knows....very weird...even my brother in law who never watches boxing asked if something was wrong with Wlad....oh well time will tell

Some racist probably put roofies in his water.

It's a shame, because he was completely dominating.

You cannot say Vlad's chin is glass... He got Ko'd by a very hard punching heavyweight and the stamina issued Ko'd him this time... no Brewster.

His stamina is suspect... but something medical was why he lost this fight. The man is a Russian machine, he cannot lose.

Dr Vitali Klitschko M.D. has been analyzing Vladamir's blood work and will come to a conclusion as to what the problem was.

He has already said that the results were "very unusual" but he stopped short of claiming there was foul play.

I rest my cases.

Maybe he had hepatitis. Remember when Holyfield fought Bowe for the 3rd time w/ Hepatitis and was just plain exhausted?

"Then why did he win his last two fights. Immature and ignorant comment.

Talk about an ignorant fucking comment...Did you see the punching bags they matched him up against in those two fights???

My little sister could've pummeled those guys...even the broadcasters mentioned how "carefully they were chosen" to help him on the road back...and if you saw the highlight footage it was ridiculous...

you guys are a fucking joke when will the wlad ass munching ever end on this forum? ALEXIS ARGUELLO HAD THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO HIM IN HIS FIGHT WITH BILLY COSTELLO AND WAS DIAGNOSED A DIABETIC AFTER THE FIGHT YET STILL MANAGED TO KNOCKOUT COSTELLO IN THE 4TH ROUND!

If Wlad was so affected by his loss to Corrie, as you suggested (you could easily be insincere and deny it, and I wouldn't be able to argue against it), then why would he even get in the ring...let alone thrice.

Is it ignorant to respect the ability of ANY pro boxer? Regardless of record or appearance, anyone who is a pro can fight. If you have ever been in the ring, you would know this and have this respect.

Since you haven't, that does make you ignorant. Ignorant is an adjective, not an insult (as you are trying to misuse it)...unless you are hypersensitive.

Since I have plenty of ignorance myself, I try to follow a simple rule: if I have something good to say about someone: it's most likely not ignorant...if I don't have something good to say about someone: it's most likely ignorant.

Apply the rule to yourself and see what it reveals.

As for choosing opponents...19 out of 20 boxers do this. Even the best: from Lennox, to Jones, to Tyson and Hopkins. Only a few fighters fight anyone put in front of them. When money is in the picture, you got to be careful who you pick. You must have one REALLY tough little sis!!

I only have a passing interest in Wladimir, and never thought he would become champion (I hope he proves me wrong). I thought his brother had a better (however slim) chance at it.

"ALEXIS ARGUELLO HAD THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO HIM IN HIS FIGHT WITH BILLY COSTELLO AND WAS DIAGNOSED A DIABETIC AFTER THE FIGHT YET STILL MANAGED TO KNOCKOUT COSTELLO IN THE 4TH ROUND! "

Different people, different situations. That is like saying person "A" got hit by a car and got up so why doesn't person "b" do the same after getting hit by a car!!!!

"I wouldn't be surprised if Don King put something in his drink. something unlikely always happens when don king is involved"

Oh yeah, Don paid off Emmanuel Steward to slip something in Wladimir's water bottle. Better yet, he paid off Fritz Sdunek or the chefs at the Mandalay Bay. Get a life guy, Wlad got knocked out get over it.

On a side note, there have been reports that DK put a wager on Brewster.

Whatever. He looked like another Gerry Cooney. Vlad and Lamon both looked like shit.