Volk calls out Max, Ortega, TKZ, Zabit for Island

https://twitter.com/alexvolkanovski/status/1253428828879196163

What about yair!? He’s the real champ of the division no wonder volk is ducking him 

Jakkary -

What about yair!? He’s the real champ of the division no wonder volk is ducking him 

hes ranked 5th so Volk called out the top 4 guys

Alex Don't Play

Come One Come All

Jakkary -

Do you think yair a harder fight than all the guys he mentioned?

When I first looked at this, I thought of Volk Han. Anyone remember him?

Jakkary - 

Stop

Give it to the zombie 

Can’t hate on a guy that wants the top dogs.

theshooter - When I first looked at this, I thought of Volk Han. Anyone remember him?

I do.

Jakkary -

I know. What kind of pussy skips the 5th ranked to call out the 1st - 4th. Scared ass!

BrckNoHitBk -
Jakkary -

I know. What kind of pussy skips the 5th ranked to call out the 1st - 4th. Scared ass!

Volk just beat max and Ortega is coming off a loss soooooooo...... yea lol

BrckNoHitBk -
Jakkary -

And yair TKOed zombie so what we talking about here 

Jakkary -

We found the Mexican 

1 Like
Jakkary -
BrckNoHitBk -
Jakkary -

And yair TKOed zombie so what we talking about here 

hi Yair