Volkov not impressed with Overeem performance

Alexander Volkov:

“Overee won a victory yesterday in St. Petersburg and called me to a fight. Congratulations on the victory, but I didn’t see anything new or some ingenious form of his in this fight. I’m happy to meet Alistar in the octagon at the first opportunity and finish the job. "

“Volkov was expected to face Alistair Overeem on April 20, 2019, at UFC Fight Night 149.[24] However, on April 3, 2019 it was reported Volkov pulled out from the fight for undisclosed reason.[25]”

LOL dont dick tuck and then talk shit homie.

Isn't he the guy that got knocked out by Lewis?

Ya.....good luck with that...

TheFlyingGentlemen - 

Yeah Im a fan of the dude. Thought he was a top 5 guy

He fought like shit against Lewis, and lacks the killer instinct IMO

That was a pathetic performance by Volkov and can’t believe he got KO’d with what 10 seconds left on the clock. His wrestling is ?? And hopefully he fights to win and goes for the finish in the future

rhino x2 -
TheFlyingGentlemen - 

That was a pathetic performance by Volkov and can’t believe he got KO’d with what 10 seconds left on the clock. His wrestling is ?? And hopefully he fights to win and goes for the finish in the future

I wouldn’t say it was a shit performance, he was winning it pretty handily up until that big KO. But as far as HW goes he doesn’t seem to hit that hard, which makes Overeem a bad matchup. 

Flexo -
rhino x2 -
TheFlyingGentlemen - 

I wouldn’t say it was a shit performance, he was winning it pretty handily up until that big KO. But as far as HW goes he doesn’t seem to hit that hard, which makes Overeem a bad matchup. 

Plus Reems underrated wrestling.

Can’t talk cash shit when u pull out, just gotta compliment dudes performance and keep it moving. From a physical stand point reem looked good

I always cheer for Reem and worry about his chin.

In the beginning of the round, I think he got clipped a little and leaned against the fence.

He really wanted to land those knees and got 'em in the end.