Vote- Best fast food in America

You can only go to one fast food spot this year. Where are you going? What is your favorite fast food restaurant in the US? Favorite fast food meal?

I vote Popeye's.

Nothing in fast food can compete with the four piece spicy chicken combo, ask for hot sauce packets, two biscuits with honey, one side of red beans and one side of dirty rice. Wash it down with a large sweet tea. That right there is the GOAT fast food meal.

edit note- no food trucks, has to be cheap chain food everyone knows about ie: McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, Chick-fil-a, In N Out etc...

Bueno

In before food truck hipsters answer

Can it be a local chain?

If so, Zel's Roast Beef

Hard to beat them biscuits!

My choice:  Wendy's.  Good selection of burgers, chicken, salads, good fries.....AND COOKIES!

Del Taco.

The shit is garbage but I grew up on it and love it.

densefog - 

Dairy Queen. Because  you finish with Dip Cones muthafuckers!

I worked there as a teen.

The food was fantastic.

The chicken finger basket with texas toast and white gravy was my favorite.

Mmm yeah all around id say chick fil a

JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

That’s bottom of the barrel for me

I hate to admit it, but there is something very satisfying about the beef and cheddar sandwiches at Arby’s… I can eat about four of them under the right circumstances.

CaptainWoody -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

Really? I love their fries and chicken. Also, they have the best service by far for fast food, and usually cute girls working there.

JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
CaptainWoody -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

Really? I love their fries and chicken. Also, they have the best service by far for fast food, and usually cute girls working there.

The Chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich with pickles might be the best single item in all of fast food. I had to look at the the sides though and thats where Popeys wins for me with the biscuits, red beans, and dirty rice. A Chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich and chocolate milk shake is a mean combo though, its perfect. Fast food usually takes heat and spice and fucks it up but Chick-fil-a nailed good flavor with their spice. Fuck, this fasting has me craving some Popeyes and Chik-fil-a.

CaptainWoody - 
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

I’m not a big fan either but people go apeshit for it.

JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
CaptainWoody -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

Service is fantastic, restaurants are clean and very well kept.

Food isn’t that good, I don’t get it. I wish I didn’t dislike it…but I’m not going to pretend

CaptainWoody -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
CaptainWoody -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

Service is fantastic, restaurants are clean and very well kept.

Food isn’t that good, I don’t get it. I wish I didn’t dislike it…but I’m not going to pretend

I was never into it that much until they created their spicy chicken sandwich. The spices seal the deal for me, then I discovered their chocolate milk shake and the combo of the two keeps me coming back.

KFC