Vote down freezing is bs FYI

It’s not fair if you’re not a part of the right wing echo chamber who all dominate the downvoting. 

6 Likes

How’s the weather in Bolivia?

20 Likes

I agree, but also, I was frozen for vote downs, so idk....

Kirik and crew balance it out by gifting blue names to the Leftists.  You just haven't put in the same kind of one sided effort that a sam miller or Nytron puts out.  Those guys put out a LOT.

12 Likes

Yeah. Threshold needs to be bumped up a bit. I do believe we lost the great AngryInch because of the mob-freezing. 

Frankly -- I like it for myself, as it's a constant reminder that there's no e-battle so important that I can't laugh off a nice 6 hour freeze and go about my day... but we lost one of the GOATs. 

5 Likes
HillboFrateTrane -

It’s not fair if you’re not a part of the right wing echo chamber who all dominate the downvoting. 

Not even right wing but I voted you down on principle. 

7 Likes

I don't ever vote anyone down on purpose, but if you don't like it here you're free to leave.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKiLfH3DVGc

Phuckles - 
HillboFrateTrane -

Not even right wing but I voted you down on principle. 

I've voted down everyone on the thread. 

![](upload://3Xc6ey2IVdidBq1LIOCJ6smLIpy.gif)

5 Likes

How many vote downs does it take to get frozen? Also do vote ups cancel out vote downs?

dhughes -

Kirik and crew balance it out by gifting blue names to the Leftists.  You just haven't put in the same kind of one sided effort that a sam miller or Nytron puts out.  Those guys put out a LOT.

Well yeah, I don’t agree with everything they say, but I disagree with 90% of the sentiments of your average magatard.  

Sherry was a hot little slut.

dhughes -

Word round the campfire is some of the leftist shills were setup to be immune to freezings. Gotta love it. 

2 Likes
Nitecrawler -
dhughes -

Word round the campfire is some of the leftist shills were setup to be immune to freezings. Gotta love it. 

You were a mod, did someone tell you that explicitly? If so, whom? 

This is not an echo chamber. We have plenty of leftists. They create threads daily. Repeating this lie is absurd.

9 Likes
Uncle Tom Doug -

I don't ever vote anyone down on purpose, but if you don't like it here you're free to leave.

^

kingofpancakes - 

Sherry was a hot little slut.

![](upload://enANu1jXDRixJGQWwkq7QCTrW2n.png)

![](upload://jGsDsrDQPhw2rjCeUMSq46ZBI6w.jpeg)

2 Likes
Altofsky - 

This is not an echo chamber. We have plenty of leftists. They create threads daily. Repeating this lie is absurd.

IT absolutely was an echo chamber, then magically a ton of rightwingers have stayed quiet when the president elect was announced.

Dont act like 95% of the political threads weren’t right wing threads for the last 4 years cause it absolutely was. And it mostly still is

1 Like

It really is nonsense. It's a bad imitation of the worst feature of other forums. Reports to mods for unacceptable posts should be sufficient.

Mark

https://youtu.be/Xf8UQCAgd3w