Vote for America's toughest president!!

Check out Presidential Pandamonium and cast your vote for America's most rugged leader of all time!!

Andrew Jackson.

The answer is either Teddy Roosevelt or Abe Lincoln.

Andrew "Old Hickory" Jackson Phone Post

Kakkarotto_san - The answer is either Teddy Roosevelt or Abe Lincoln.

Abe Lincoln. and not because of his presidential role, but for his ability to deal with his insane family and death of his children.

PatrickFreitas - Abe Lincoln. and not because of his presidential role, but for his ability to deal with his insane family and death of his children.

He was also an extremely tough wrestler, one of the best in the country in his youth.

Teddy Roosevelt all day, the original Rough Rider!

don't underestimate GW he was a big tough mofo, in a one night tourney he might do well

Also an honorable mention for George W. Bush for his extensive cheer leading experience.

That is a joke of course.

Gotta be Teddy Roosevelt

Off hand, I'd say TR or Jackson, but would also consider Ike and Gerald Ford. We remember Ike and Ford as old guys when they were president, but Ford played football for Michigan, Ike for West Point.

Kakkarotto_san - The answer is either Teddy Roosevelt or Abe Lincoln.

Period.

Jackson had fought 13 duels... that is pretty bad ass.
Lincoln was an awesome wrestler and could fell three trees in the time an average man would fell one with an axe that is.

It is really down to those two, I think.

MMA_KNOWLEDGE - Jackson had fought 13 duels... that is pretty bad ass.
Lincoln was an awesome wrestler and could fell three trees in the time an average man would fell one with an axe that is.

By duels do you mean like the old school "walk ten paces then turn and shoot the other guy"? Or what?

TR was the first american judo brown belt.

Teddy for sure.

Wrestling, Judo, Boxing, the Rough Riders... no question, imo.

Wow TR vs Abe. Best fight ever.

AllAmericanBoxing - 

By duels do you mean like the old school "walk ten paces then turn and shoot the other guy"? Or what?

yes in fact he carried a bullet from one of them until the day he died.

i think the toughest would be among the group of TR, jackson, lincoln, and maybe george washington and ford. many people don't realize that ford was a two way starter on two undefeated national championship teams at michigan. that is pretty damn impressive in my opinion

AllAmericanBoxing - 

Yes, Andrew Jackson was a gunslinger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyFhnZi8eUA