Vote for America's toughest president!!

Sambist007 - Teddy for sure.

Wrestling, Judo, Boxing, the Rough Riders... no question, imo.

Teddy was right away the first president I thought of. Abe though deserves a mention considering his wrestling pedigree, not too mention he was a very tall dude especially for his time. Andrew Jackson deserves some credit here too, after all he did kill a man.

Yeah its a toss up. It really makes you wonder how come nowadays we don't have heroes in the white house like back in the day.

Eisenhower

George Bush FTW

Grover Cleveland would smack that shit out of any other president.

TR, Jackson, Washington, Ike Phone Post

Roosevelt could have been a professional boxer if politics wasn't his calling.

Lyndon B. Johnson was a tough mofo in his own right.

It's a dead draw between Teddy Roosevelt and Abe Lincoln.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln

Do some learnin!

Abe by far!

All i know is my nigga G-Wash was fighting before anybody. Phone Post

to hard to call but if I had to make a bet on one of them its Teddy Rosevelt by a long way.

Obama he slammed jacob volkmann head Phone Post

"I don`t go so far as to think the only good Indians are dead Indians. but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn't inquire too closely into the case of the tenth. The most vicious cowboy has more moral principal than the average Indian."

--Teddy Roosevelt

My middle school was named after him, yup I played soccer for the Rough Riders, but I didn't know what manifest destiny was back then...

My immediate thought was Andrew Jackson.

AllAmericanBoxing - Teddy Roosevelt all day, the original Rough Rider!

This or George Sr

Thanks for the discussion and interest! Please watch the video and go to www.mmainsidethecage.net and give your picks for the quarter-finals. Check out the results on MMA: Inside the Cage on AMG TV every friday and saturday at 7pm.

Check it out!!

I believe there is a story of Andrew Jackson being almost assassinated on the steps of the US Capitol building, but the gun misfired or malfunctioned and the killer ran away...until Jackson chased him down thumped the shit out of him with a cane.

American politics in the pre-telegraph days were amazingly violent. Beatings and near-killings were pretty common ON THE HOUSE FLOOR DURING DEBATES. One guy was caned so badly he had to be carried from the house chamber and didn't retake his seat for several years.

Good stuff.

ttt