Vote for the Next MMA shirt we make. (free shirt)

IN for "The Future is Now" in green :)

Chris27 - 

Def the white Future is now shirt.

Not even close.  That is a cool shirt.

pre order is up my man! this will be going to print!

AntiFreez - IN for "The Future is Now" in green :)

thanks!

bad1121 -
Festus - That first shirt with "I trainy" may sound to similar to "I tranny" for alot of people to wear out Phone Post
This is what I thought too. It would be cool if it just said train, eat, sleep. I don't get the "y" on all of them. And I think the others are boring. Sorry. Phone Post 3.0

That's cool I get it. The trainy eaty one is a reference to shogun. If I didn't make it that it would be an inside joke to hxc mma fans that know what that's from. Phone Post

Tt Phone Post

T Phone Post

ttt

Pickles Phone Post

bad1121 - 
Festus - That first shirt with "I trainy" may sound to similar to "I tranny" for alot of people to wear out Phone Post
This is what I thought too. It would be cool if it just said train, eat, sleep. I don't get the "y" on all of them. And I think the others are boring. Sorry. Phone Post 3.0

I would also choose this one minus the "y" and I actually get the joke.  Was before the Machida fight.

The Mouth - 
bad1121 - 

I would also choose this one minus the "y" and I actually get the joke.  Was before the Machida fight.

i can totally have it modified if it would make it more buyable

I like the green Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - 
The Mouth - 
bad1121 - 

Froma  marketing sense, that would appeal to almost everyone who is active.

The "y" part appeals to a much smaller niche market of people who listen to interviews like myself =)

The Mouth - 
caseharts - 
The Mouth - 
bad1121 - 

Froma  marketing sense, that would appeal to almost everyone who is active.

The "y" part appeals to a much smaller niche market of people who listen to interviews like myself =)

will hit up my artist and repost!

ttt

YES!!!

TheOne - 

YES!!!

you like it?