Vulkan ULTRA Light Gi for $99 @ Fightersmarket.com

The BRAND NEW Vulkan Ultra Light Kimono is in-stock and ready to ship.

The Vulkan Ultra Light is a perfect uniform for this hot weather and looks great! The gi is 100% Brazilian made, Honey Comb weaved fabric and 100% Pre-Shrunk!

The introductory price of $99 won't last long so check our store for this and other great deals!

www.fightersmarket.com

How long are these on sale for???

I'm not sure, I'd say that the Vulkan factory will keep this introductory price offer for about 4-6 weeks.

How does the cut compare to the Koral Light? Do they run large?

I'm 6'1", 195 lbs and the A3 Koral Light jacket is very baggy on me.

The Vulkan sizes are very similar to Koral sizes. I believe A3 would be the size for you because you are a tall guy, A2 would be way too short on the sleeves and pants.

In order to fix your sizing problem you should try washing your gi in warm water (not HOT) a couple of times until the gi fits tighter on you and after that COLD water only.

ttt

fightersmarket - The Vulkan sizes are very similar to Koral sizes. I believe A3 would be the size for you because you are a tall guy, A2 would be way too short on the sleeves and pants.

In order to fix your sizing problem you should try washing your gi in warm water (not HOT) a couple of times until the gi fits tighter on you and after that COLD water only.

Confused as your website has the following size for A2

5'8"-6'1" | 170-200 | A-2

The gi is 100% pre-shrunk also

Are they avalible in blue?

After getting a couple of calls regarding the size of the ultra lights I went to check the A2 gi (I have an A3 and I'm 6'2/225lbs). The A2 Ultra Light is much bigger than the A2 Pro light Vulkan, I'd say about 10-15%.

The A2 Ultra light would fit a 200lbs person no problem, the size chart posted below is very accurate while the Pro Light wouldn't:

ULTRA LIGHT
Height | Weight LBS | Size
5'2"-5'5" | 110-140 | A-0
5'5"-5'8" | 140-170 | A-1
5'8"-6'1" | 170-200 | A-2
6'1"-6'4" | 200-230 | A-3
6'4"-6'6" | 230-260 | A-4

PRO LIGHT
Height | Weight LBS | Size
5'2"-5'5" | 110-140 | A-1
5'5"-5'8" | 140-175 | A-2
5'8"-6'1" | 175-210 | A-3
6'1"-6'4" | 210-250 | A-4

The Ultra lights are are definately longer and roomier than the older model so make sure to check the size chart before ordering this Gi.

joshjitsu:
They currently available in white color only

fightersmarket -

The Ultra lights are are definately longer.

Any way you can post the length of the A2 in inches??

Top of collar to bottom of skirt? If long enough def gonna order one!

fightersmarket - joshjitsu:
They currently available in white color only

Any future plans for colors?

snakepitz: 31.5 from top of collar to bottom of skirt.

Haven't heard anything yet, they will probably start selling more colors in the next few months.

fightersmarket - snakepitz: 31.5 from top of collar to bottom of skirt.

Haven't heard anything yet, they will probably start selling more colors in the next few months.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WEAVE BETWEEN THE ULTRA LIGHT AND THE PRO LIGHT, AS THEY BOTH SAY "hONEY-COMB WEAVE". ALSO, THEY BOTH SAY THE WEIGHT IS 2.8 LBS. SO REALLY I GUESS, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IN EVERYTHING, BESIDES THE SIZE CHART?

Ordered. Better be as good as the original Vulkans! Glad to see the new pricing, the old pricing got way out of hand. I ordered one for a friend in SE Asia I am flying out next week for the tournament there. Hope they get here on time - the only option was FedEx ground....

Damn A2 sold out already?

RobTheReaper - 

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WEAVE BETWEEN THE ULTRA LIGHT AND THE PRO LIGHT, AS THEY BOTH SAY "hONEY-COMB WEAVE". ALSO, THEY BOTH SAY THE WEIGHT IS 2.8 LBS. SO REALLY I GUESS, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IN EVERYTHING, BESIDES THE SIZE CHART?

The Pro Light gi's are heavier, more comfortable and durable than the Ultra Light, that's the main reason for the price difference.

egrbvr - Ordered. Better be as good as the original Vulkans! Glad to see the new pricing, the old pricing got way out of hand. I ordered one for a friend in SE Asia I am flying out next week for the tournament there. Hope they get here on time - the only option was FedEx ground....

You should get your gi on time, all orders arrive within 2-5 business day in any US location.

snakepitz - 

Damn A2 sold out already?

We sold out the sizes A1, A2 and A4. We should receive more in 7-10 days.

I just got mine today... The honeycomb weave feels awesome! Very lightweight and the collar isn't bad either! The pants are not reinforced but in 11 years of training I've never once ripped my pants so I don't think that's a big deal. Oh yeah, and it looks awesome too!

My problem is that I ordered an A3 and then changed it to an A2 when I saw the sizing chart (fightersmarket was very helpful and took care of the order change right away). I am 6' 195 lbs so I should fall into the A2 category however the pants are too short, the jacket body fits nice and snug but its borderline too short and the sleeves are about an inch & a quarter too short. If I wash this thing at all I wouldn't be able to wear it!

I'm going to have to return it for an A3 and hope that its not too big.