Vulkan ULTRA Light Gi for $99 @ Fightersmarket.com

The BRAND NEW Vulkan Ultra Light Kimono is in-stock and ready to ship.

The Vulkan Ultra Light is a perfect uniform for this hot weather and looks great! The gi is 100% Brazilian made, Honey Comb weaved fabric and 100% Pre-Shrunk!

The introductory price of $99 won't last long so check our store for this and other great deals!

www.fightersmarket.com

How is it different from the old Vulkan?

It's even lighter than the original Vulkan Pro Light Gi, the new Ultra Light gi's are about 20% lighter but still extremely comfortable and durable.

How does the cut compare to the Koral Light? Do they run large?

The sizes are pretty similar to the Koral Light and the Vulkan Pro Light, they don't run large at all.

For some reason they don't manufacture the Ultra Light in size A5. The sizes are A0 thru A4 only.

"The sizes are pretty similar to the Koral Light and the Vulkan Pro Light, they don't run large at all."

That concerns me because my A3 Koral Light is FAR baggier than any other gi I've owned in the last 11 years, even after my shrinking attempts.

This woudn't be the case with the Vulkan, I have a blue Pro Light and just started training with the Ultra light yesterday. The Ultra light feels a little roomier because the fabric isn't as thick but the size/cut is the same.

I'm not very familiar with the Koral light cut but from what I hear isn't much different than the Vulkan.

ttt