VU's for jettdogg not registering - WTF?

I keep dropping vote ups on jettdogg for his insightful and thought provoking threads but they don't seem to be registering.

Is the fucking site busted? Phone Post 3.0

VU

1 Like

from my favorite jizzhog meltdown:

"t would be hilarious to meet up with you, you've got to be the skinniest fucking pussy on the planet the way you run your mouth anonymously. I could make you cry like a woman and throw you around and kick you to pieces, or just knock you out with a brutal straight right you would never see, and it wouldn't matter if you were 300 pounds. Some of us fought full contact as a heavyweight for ten years you mouthy puke. Keep flapping your gums like a woman if it makes you feel good, like your little gun makes you feel safe every day. Now go cry to the board."

The boy is insane.

1 Like

Munk - from my favorite jizzhog meltdown:

"t would be hilarious to meet up with you, you've got to be the skinniest fucking pussy on the planet the way you run your mouth anonymously. I could make you cry like a woman and throw you around and kick you to pieces, or just knock you out with a brutal straight right you would never see, and it wouldn't matter if you were 300 pounds. Some of us fought full contact as a heavyweight for ten years you mouthy puke. Keep flapping your gums like a woman if it makes you feel good, like your little gun makes you feel safe every day. Now go cry to the board."

The boy is insane.
Awesome. This is exactly why I vote this gentleman up on the reg.

His measured common sense posts/threads are a constant source of inspiration for me both in life and on this forum.

VU fren. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - VU
Returned my brother. Phone Post 3.0

There are a few people I give VUs to on sight to see if they'll ever come out of the red. Phone Post 3.0

The boy is insane.
Is it weird that I like him more now? Phone Post 3.0

Darth_Obama - Liberal trolls deserve VUs?
He is among the finest and most misunderstood posters on this beloved forum.

Best recognize Darth. Phone Post 3.0

Curtis_E_Bare - There are a few people I give VUs to on sight to see if they'll ever come out of the red. Phone Post 3.0
I've wasted many a VU on Tuffer for the same reason. Phone Post 3.0

Darth_Obama -
Straydog24 - 
Darth_Obama - Liberal trolls deserve VUs?
He is among the finest and most misunderstood posters on this beloved forum.

Best recognize Darth. Phone Post 3.0

lol, I'd rather go to a gay bar with HereweAre and attjack right after I vote for Monica Lewinsky
We have the same political views.

VU my dude. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - 

The boy is insane.
Is it weird that I like him more now? Phone Post 3.0

Don't fight it. Just let it happen.

^
His charm cannot be denied. Like my guy said - just let it happen.

Hi jettdogg. I wear your VD's like a badge of honour. Phone Post 3.0

To Stray: VU

Love from: Queef

The boy is insane.
LOL...

No, he's not a lunatic at all! Phone Post 3.0

The boy is insane.
Of all the guys in here I would pay big dollars to see what jettdogg looks like. Phone Post 3.0

"I could make you cry like a woman and throw you around and kick you to pieces, or just knock you out with a brutal straight right you would never see, and it wouldn't matter if you were 300 pounds"

Despite witnessing years of his meltdowns I have to say this is my favorite jizzhog sentence ever. There is just so much going on here, I think psychologist could debate the nuances of his insanity for decades.

You have abuse of women, violent fantasies, latent homosexuality..isn't this the plot for 'Red Dragon'?

RosieODonnellsQueef - To Stray: VU

Love from: Queef
VU as always Queef. Phone Post 3.0

jettdogg??? The biggest bitch on here...fuck him.

His politics are retarded. Stupid. Just plain stupid shit.

He is an idiot and well known homosexual.

He sings karaoke on youtube and internet singing forums. That means he chugs Detroit glory hole cocks.

OldSchoolMike - jettdogg??? The biggest bitch on here...fuck him.

His politics are retarded. Stupid. Just plain stupid shit.

He is an idiot and well known homosexual.

He sings karaoke on youtube and internet singing forums. That means he chugs Detroit glory hole cocks.
All the more reason to admire and respect the man. ; ) Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha. I wish they showed VD totals.

He's got to the Mariana Trench of the OG. Phone Post 3.0