WA Gov Inslee Is A Fuc*king Joke Of A Faggit!

Another fucking cuck who could easily open certain parts of WA state which have hardly been effected by the Convirus. Instead keeps the state shut down for an additional month.

The real goal of these fucks is to become Big Daddy so all the little people have to rely on them for everything.

My wife and I are very lucky in that this is not disrupting our income(she works for a bank, working from home, and I get SS disability for my cancer) but I can only imagine what paycheck to paycheck people are going through.

Inslee extends coronavirus stay-home order through May 31, outlines plan to reopen Washington in phases

OLYMPIA — Gov. Jay Inslee announced Friday he would extend Washington’s stay-home order through May 31, but is seeking ways for some businesses to open before then, as he and state officials try to keep the new coronavirus from roaring back.

“If we stick together for a while longer, we don’t lose the gains we’ve already made,” Inslee said, acknowledging that restrictions on daily life had been challenging for many Washingtonians. “It’s so frustrating, we don’t want to do this twice.”

12 Likes

Why do you live in a liberal utopia?

3 Likes

WendyIDMT -

Why do you live in a liberal utopia?

I live in the eastern part of the state which is pretty conservative. I moved from Cali.

5 Likes

lol@ we don't have to do this twice. these people really think they can control it. 

1 Like

If YOURE scared to get sick YOU stay home. Don’t let people visit you. This is the way it should have been from day 1. (People in general not you OP)

I eat healthier than anyone here. Everything I eat comes from my kitchen. It was all alive once and never from a box like all processed food. 

At the beginning of January I got sick for the first time in 12 years(maybe the COVID-19?) I added zinc to my water and drank some fresh squeezed OJ with glutamine powder. Was feeling great within 36 hours. 

People just need to gently change their tampons and eat some garlic and onions. 

6 Likes

"The real goal of these fucks is to become Big Daddy so all the little people have to rely on them for everything."

I see little miss drama queen has blessed us with her presence. All hail!

7 Likes

ksacs revenge -

"The real goal of these fucks is to become Big Daddy so all the little people have to rely on them for everything."

I see little miss drama queen has blessed us with her presense.

Hello fuckface..

4 Likes

camicom -
ksacs revenge -

I see little miss drama queen has blessed us with her presense.

Hello fuckface..

Hello

1 Like

I'm in Seattle. Didn't know you were in WA.

Fake Pie -

I'm in Seattle. Didn't know you were in WA.

About 5 hour drive from you:)

1 Like

Spokane?

Fake Pie -

Spokane?

Correctamondo

He is a climate change hysteric so of course he is a power tripping moron

4 Likes

KingMartyrJack -
camicom -

Another fucking cuck who could easily open certain parts of WA state which have hardly been effected by the Convirus. Instead keeps the state shut down for an additional month.

The real goal of these fucks is to become Big Daddy so all the little people have to rely on them for everything.

My wife and I are very lucky in that this is not disrupting our income(she works for a bank, working from home, and I get SS disability for my cancer) but I can only imagine what paycheck to paycheck people are going through.

Inslee extends coronavirus stay-home order through May 31, outlines plan to reopen Washington in phases

OLYMPIA — Gov. Jay Inslee announced Friday he would extend Washington’s stay-home order through May 31, but is seeking ways for some businesses to open before then, as he and state officials try to keep the new coronavirus from roaring back.

“If we stick together for a while longer, we don’t lose the gains we’ve already made,” Inslee said, acknowledging that restrictions on daily life had been challenging for many Washingtonians. “It’s so frustrating, we don’t want to do this twice.”

It's "affected" not 'effected'.

You seem upset?

Who gives a flying fuck, its the OG faggot!

2 Likes

I’m in Puyallup. Yeah, Inslee is a joke.

It was frustrating to watch. 

itskrisdude -

It was frustrating to watch. 

There is just no reason to keep the entire state shut down. King County I understand to a point.

I'm south of you camicon and I agree. Its a "small" town and we are being hit hard by not being open even though we  a very low count and all have been over 70.

TFK_LittleBoots -

I'm south of you camicon and I agree. Its a "small" town and we are being hit hard by not being open even though we  a very low count and all have been over 70.

Its a disgrace my friend

What does ssdi pay nowadays