Wacking it after a workout bad for you?

Inform me. The Internet seems to have conflicting opinions Phone Post 3.0

Yep. You will literally die. Phone Post 3.0

It depletes your testosterone. This will lower you consumption of valuable proteins. More importantly, this will make you eat like a pig.

Rip quiffsniff Phone Post 3.0

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - Yep. You will literally die. Phone Post 3.0
But will it kill my muscles? Phone Post 3.0

Just do it upside down, and finish in your mouth. Don't spill a drop! Re-absorb your precious protein and Lifeforce. If you have a training partner see if you can snag his and remember always drink from the tap. Phone Post 3.0

This is a question I've been pondering over for the past couple days. Phone Post 3.0

nodice2012 - Just do it upside down, and finish in your mouth. Don't spill a drop! Re-absorb your precious protein and Lifeforce. If you have a training partner see if you can snag his and remember always drink from the tap. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao, hard to argue against this Phone Post 3.0

Sur2eaL -
nodice2012 - Just do it upside down, and finish in your mouth. Don't spill a drop! Re-absorb your precious protein and Lifeforce. If you have a training partner see if you can snag his and remember always drink from the tap. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao, hard to argue against this Phone Post 3.0
The man speaks from experience no doubt. Bravo. Phone Post 3.0

During the workout is bad for you. Unless you are at Planet Fitness. Phone Post 3.0

You lose approximately 67% of your gains. However you do gain +15 mana.

As mentioned earlier, it is beneficial as long as you ingest what you ejaculate. Phone Post 3.0

It only has proven benefits after a heavy squat workout. Phone Post 3.0